Multi-Company License Set-up?

HostingforPixels

Question

Hi, I have purchased a multi-company add-on and have successfully set-up multi-company through the admin panel. The drop-down in the top-right hand corner lists both companies and selecting a company displays the correct admin panel, etc. I have set-up the DNS settings so that myaccount.company.com works for both. The problem is that I keep getting an invalid license message. If I enter the license it then fails for the other company.

Am I right in assuming that the main license for the first company in my account is updated for both? or should I be using a different license code for each company? If the second is the case then I'm can't see where it is listed. Any help with this would be great. I am sure it is just me missing something!

Thanks.

Gary

4 answers to this question

All of your addon companies are associated with that single license so it wouldn't be a separate one for each. Most likely your license just doesn't yet recognize the addon company associated with your license. To fix that, you can try revalidating your license by visiting /admin/license in your browser (replacing /admin/ with any custom admin directory if you have one set).