Blesta.store Suspend my License

Serverhosh

Awesome.. Blesta.store Just Suspend my License even paid till Nov 1 Image Attached. Scamming May be. In next 1hr if they didn't fix I will make the Disputes. I can only show the Domain name of my License to the Blesta.store Owner or the Blesta Owner only for the proof of their SHIT.

Blesta Store.png

Liecnse.png

11 minutes ago, BlestaStore said:

Thanks I've cancelled the license and closed your account for you Anirban, you said CMS license... which wasn't what the license was and I was being nice and you just was throwing the attitude about. Good luck with BuycPanel.

I am showing Attitude? Without any Notification cancelling my Working License is very Simple? What if you Client think when they saw a Suspended Page or Invalid License error on your Site.? What if the PayPal Deduct the Recurring payment and Client invoice wasn't get Paid Automatically and Suspended due to this? The License was shift from another Company to yours and IT"S YOUR DUTY TO KEEP EVERYTHING AS NORMAL. Doesn't care What's  CMS and other stuff.. I have Bunch of License from Buycpanel and their Support is No Doubt AWESOME.

9 minutes ago, MineHarvest66 said:

What's the problem here?? Did they suspend your Blesta license and they are saying that you don't have a BlestaCMS license??

He refered to it as "CMS" so was assumed he was talking about blestacms . Mike asked if that was the case or if it blesta. so he knew exactly which product he was referring to as it could have been a missed import of CMS clients during migration, instead of being patient and replying to ticket, this is where he came

2 minutes ago, gosuhost said:

He refered to it as "CMS" so was assumed he was talking about blestacms . Mike asked if that was the case or if it was the blestacms and wasn't migrated from old company so he knew exactly which product he was referring to, instead of being patient and replying to ticket, this is what he did. 

I see so basically what happened that his license failed to be migrated, then Mike on the ticket asked if it was his BlestaCMS license, and instead of replying back to the ticket the customer spilled out the complaint here?

6 hours ago, MineHarvest66 said:

I see so basically what happened that his license failed to be migrated, then Mike on the ticket asked if it was his BlestaCMS license, and instead of replying back to the ticket the customer spilled out the complaint here?

If it's Failed to Migrated then how it's worked for last 2 months without any issue? If there any issue with migration the system from One company to another the issue should start Instant and not suddenly. License was taken long Back and didn't look back to the website to check what kind of License I had and what I need to do. If anything needs to be change has be Notified by the New Company. 

No one can't understand situation I faced if he doesn't face such kind of Shit Issue. 

ok so we pay Blesta on the old terms grandfathered in and have a few invoices open and I need to pay it off. We also have a new account which is on the new terms. Since the client mentions my reply I'll post the screens here to show what I'm on about.

Onto the ticket the client mentioned the CMS so I assumed as Michael said it was the BlestaCMS license which was playing up and I didn't find it on his account. I asked politely if he had a license and we missed it when migrating.

He replied with:

anirban.thumb.png.6cca2ab3485ddc34c9e5de6022dbbf7c.png

I replied back with:

anirban2.thumb.png.10da71f5f54d3c03355070db4658243b.png

And then didn't hear a thing until this thread was brought to my attention. If it wasn't fixed I could have issued a new license but we never got that far.

11 hours ago, MineHarvest66 said:

Based on the description in @Serverhosh first post, it's very clear that it's a monthly Blesta license and not a CMS license.

OP is me itself. And I am not Raveling any one else name in Public Forum and I revise the Image few more Time but Didn't saw any Transaction ID or any other Info. It's just my Name. Anirban Ghosh. Not some one Else Name.

10 minutes ago, ahughes said:

Please can posters here abide to GDPR laws? I see so many full names, information and transaction IDs posted in this public forum - they need to be blurred out and all personal information redacted. https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protection-reform/overview-of-the-gdpr/

Just now, Serverhosh said:

OP is me itself. And I am not Raveling any one else name in Public Forum and I revise the Image few more Time but Didn't saw any Transaction ID or any other Info. It's just my Name. Anirban Ghosh. Not some one Else Name.

I was speaking more in general, quite a few threads around I've seen full name disclosure without explicit permission from the individual being named. :)

2 hours ago, BlestaStore said:

not in his ticket if I went by his account profile yes but we migrated from Licensecart so it could have been a missing BlestaCMS license.

anirban3.thumb.png.c0495244f590170630ab2f17ec707dfc.png

I see, thank you for bringing us to this attention. It does clarifies that either the OP was confused at the time of filing of the ticket. Or was attempting to worm out a CMS license... 

@OP the next time you deal with support, please try to refer to the product/service as precisely as possible. If you were to mentioned something along the lines of Blesta or even just "my billing system" in there instead of "CMS" it's probably wouldn't been resolved MUCH quicker. :)

3 hours ago, BlestaStore said:

not in his ticket if I went by his account profile yes but we migrated from Licensecart so it could have been a missing BlestaCMS license.

anirban3.thumb.png.c0495244f590170630ab2f17ec707dfc.png

I get that but as a business owner, you should make sure that all of your customers and their services were properly transferred. Your clients shouldn't have to suffer because a mistake was made on your end when you sold your company and transferred things. They're helping to support your business and you're hurting theirs when this happens. It's basic customer service and I can sympathize with them. Rather than blaming this and that, it would be wise to apologize and figure out how to make it right with them. You seem to have a lot of clients and ones that like to praise your services when things are going well. That's the best form of advertising you can have and other businesses would love to have that same type of support and recognition by their clients.

3 hours ago, evolvewh said:

I get that but as a business owner, you should make sure that all of your customers and their services were properly transferred. Your clients shouldn't have to suffer because a mistake was made on your end when you sold your company and transferred things. They're helping to support your business and you're hurting theirs when this happens. It's basic customer service and I can sympathize with them. Rather than blaming this and that, it would be wise to apologize and figure out how to make it right with them. You seem to have a lot of clients and ones that like to praise your services when things are going well. That's the best form of advertising you can have and other businesses would love to have that same type of support and recognition by their clients.

We did but mistakes happen in life. Unless you are a computer you can't get everything and a bit of politeness doesn't cost money, he didn't even give us a chance if you look at this thread time and the ticket. The thread was posted at 04:58 PM GMT. Ticket Open time: 4:59PM GMT. I always look at the customers side in the system and on the forum if it's a customer but common courtesy is required when talking to people.

I can consider the Mistake if it's happened while shifting the License from another Company to yours. But this kind MISTAKE in the Middle of the Running Month and Working for around 2months+(Forget when the Company Shifted) is really not a MISTAKE. Either the License got removed from the License Server or something really happened which will be Remain in the Dark. and really don't wanna expand this stuff any more. In my last 5yrs with WHMCS, Noc-PS, BuycPanel or with any other License Company I didn't face such IDIOTIC ISSUE. 

May be it can be Consider as Mistake if few more people face the same Issue. But so far I am only the Victim and it's really not a Mistake Man. 

12 minutes ago, Serverhosh said:

I can consider the Mistake if it's happened while shifting the License from another Company to yours. But this kind MISTAKE in the Middle of the Running Month and Working for around 2months+(Forget when the Company Shifted) is really not a MISTAKE. Either the License got removed from the License Server or something really happened which will be Remain in the Dark. and really don't wanna expand this stuff any more. In my last 5yrs with WHMCS, Noc-PS, BuycPanel or with any other License Company I didn't face such IDIOTIC ISSUE. 

May be it can be Consider as Mistake if few more people face the same Issue. But so far I am only the Victim and it's really not a Mistake Man. 

No one woke up this morning and singled you out I assure you. Why are we all on attack, there was a mistake made, a resolution you aquired and an attempt at a resolution from the seller. Things happen sometimes and some are out of people's control. I think if the seller had enough time to chat in support a lot of the misunderstandings could have been cleared. You should always give them a chance to provide support. 20 minutes after your ticket is not long for one man shows, not everyone on here is a big company ran with multiple staff.

11 minutes ago, gosuhost said:

No one woke up this morning and singled you out I assure you. Why are we all on attack, there was a mistake made, a resolution you aquired and an attempt at a resolution from the seller. Things happen sometimes and some are out of people's control. I think if the seller had enough time to chat in support a lot of the misunderstandings could have been cleared. You should always give them a chance to provide support. 20 minutes after your ticket is not long for one man shows, not everyone on here is a big company ran with multiple staff.

What would you said if I Cross my Billing Due Date and they Suspend my License and then I said them it's a MISTAKE that I forgot to Pay and as a HUMAN it's possible to made mistake. Will they Consider that MISTAKE and keep my License Active.

13 minutes ago, Serverhosh said:

What would you said if I Cross my Billing Due Date and they Suspend my License and then I said them it's a MISTAKE that I forgot to Pay and as a HUMAN it's possible to made mistake. Will they Consider that MISTAKE and keep my License Active.

I can link you a support ticket yesterday from BuycPanel where they messed up my cpanel license for 3 days, I had paid it should have been active. They have messed up my solusvm once before also. Mistakes happen mate no matter what company. It's what support does to rectify the situation that's important, but to do so they need a chance and understanding of the problem and exactly what product is being refered to, evem buycpanel can't fix all issues within 20 minutes. Be patient young grass hopper I'm sure he didn't even know there was an issue until you messaged him and from there he has to do research as well to come up with the viable solution.