User signup gives error: "No input file specified."

chriscpop

Question

I created a signup form, this is without any services. You can signup, and enter all the information. The user gets created in the database, but is displayed "No input file specified." after they press the Submit button.

Any idea where I could start looking?

The server logs:

100.251.11.29 - - [12/Oct/2017:12:58:08 -0400] "GET /index.php/order/checkout/index/registration HTTP/1.1" 302 5 "https://portal.ymz.com/index.php/order/signup/index/registration" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36"
100.251.11.29 - - [12/Oct/2017:12:58:34 -0400] "GET /index.php/order/main/index/registration HTTP/1.1" 302 5 "https://portal.ymz.com/index.php/order/signup/index/registration" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36"
100.251.11.29 - - [12/Oct/2017:12:58:34 -0400] "GET /index.php/order/config/preconfig/registration HTTP/1.1" 404 25 "https://portal.ymz.com/index.php/order/signup/index/registration" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36"

9 answers to this question

Was able to find the issue within the signup

\plugins\order\controllers\signup.php

FROM > 

//if (!$this->isAjax())
                //    $this->redirect($this->base_uri . "order/checkout/index/" . $this->order_form->label);

TO: 

if (!$this->isAjax())
                    $this->redirect($this->base_uri . "/client/index/" . $this->order_form->label);

Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Jono said:

I've been unable to find any cause for this in the code or reproduce it myself.  The specific error you are receiving is not generated from Blesta.  It seems like the accepted answer on this stack overflow article might be helpful to you in figuring out what is going on.

Any idea why recaptcha on registration page is not working? displays and functions correct but returns invalid no matter if valid or not

1 hour ago, gosuhost said:

@Paul, No nothing of the sorts., ive tested in live environment, on my dev install, mike dances install and folands. All same result.

Well then, I'm not sure why. I'd probably confirm that your API credentials are correct. I assume also that you're using the latest version of Blesta. At some point it was updated to support the latest version of recatpcha. Maybe if it's trying to use the legacy version, it's no longer working?

On 12/10/2017 at 6:09 PM, chriscpop said:

"No input file specified."

this error related to the server, i cna't remember this was related to apache with fcgi or to nginx, but i remember that a client has this error in their server with other script that is not blesta .

wich webserver you have and with handler your are running ?