[Plugin] Monolog Viewer

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Hello All Again .

Blesta from version 4.0.0 has added logging errors, alerts, warnings to files, and there are no option to see or manage them from admins side .

this plugin is another must have tool for admins in blesta, this plugin will allow you to show log files and errors, alerts, warnings from the admin side without the need to download log files from ftp, you can filter logs by type, dates, and you can delete or empty any log file, you can also mass delete file.

this  plugin requiere a the Pro (Silver) subscription .

Order Link

Plugin page

Screen Shoot .

monolog_reader_1.png

monolog_reader_2.png

Have nice plugin !

Complete list of released addons

4 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

maybe you you have some big and large files .

Yes, after i deleted some files that has 3 Mb of size i able to navigate now quickly and page load faster . I suggest adding a warning messga if size of files exceed some value like 2Mb .

21 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

it take time to show the 500 error, or is instant ?
what you have in your apache logs ?
how mush files and the sizes of them in blesta_logs ?

Not sure was lazy didnt want to check so i just manually deleted the files and it loaded fine, great work looks nice :)

21 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

v 1.3.0 Released, thanks to @activa for his cooperation.

now the log parser show the correct and the full error trace .
added option to order files by size.

Have you thought of a sort by release date or something of sorts? list is long and only going to get longer, if some users dont check forum often they may miss updates. Just a thought?

1 minute ago, gosuhost said:

Have you thought of a sort by release date or something of sorts? list is long and only going to get longer, if some users dont check forum often they may miss updates. Just a thought?

i have not understand the idea? sorry for my bad knowledge in english :)

16 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

i have not understand the idea? sorry for my bad knowledge in english :)

sorry, i meant on your download page. have you thought of adding a sort by select. by name, by tier, by release date. its a large list and getting bigger. Need some way to sort them easier than searching a big index list

3 hours ago, gosuhost said:

sorry, i meant on your download page. have you thought of adding a sort by select. by name, by tier, by release date. its a large list and getting bigger. Need some way to sort them easier than searching a big index list

nice, ok we will try to add it, i will forward to the team this request. beside this we are working in a blesta widget that show you in admin side a notice if exist a new version of installed addons from us.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...