QuickBooks Desktop Integration

katycomputer

It seems there is no ready-made product aiming for the integration of QuickBooks Desktop and Blesta, but no worries! Since we have already built similar solutions for the WHMCS platform, we will find great pleasure in designing one for Blesta as well. Wish to be given a deeper insight into the scope of our custom software development services? Our advisors will give you any details you might need, including those about our Fall Promotion, soon after you complete this brief form.

I look forward to your response. I completed the form with this information:
We have clients that are billed periodically (mostly quarterly, some monthly),

The client information is entered in QuickBooks.

We enter item description, invoice amount and frequency in Blesta

We want Blesta to send an invoice and collect payment via credit card. When the bill is paid it should send a paid Sales Receipt to QuickBooks.

In a perfect world the QB customer database would be synchronized with Blesta, ideally this would include credit card information. If we need to enter customer name, email address & credit card information in Blesta, that will work.

In a perfect world, Blesta would communicate directly with QB, a periodic IIF file dump would work nearly as well.

Thanks,
John

• 6 months later...
On 10/16/2017 at 4:36 AM, ModulesGarden said:

Great! Our advisor will soon review your requirements and then provide you with all essential details, including a free quote and ETA.

Did you guys ever come back with a quote?

6 hours ago, Sean said:

Did you guys ever come back with a quote?

Hi Sean,

All further details of a requested custom software development project have been discussed directly with John via our ticket system. If you are interested in having a similar extension built specially for you, contact us to provide our advising team with a deeper insight into your expectations.

Our volume is low, so we found a simple export procedure to be the best use of resources. I would prefer a fully integrated solution - but that costs money. And at our volume ( a few transactions per day), it isn't a burden to go through the process. I shared the code we created with the forum: