Email piping issue

Chris

Question

I've been at this for about 3 days no lie here okay for those of you who love challenges you're gonna love this. 

What I've tried

• First permission on pipe.php tried 777, 755 location: blesta/plugins/support_manager
  • I added the cron jobs within cpanel I tried the following (Note I looked on topics and and the KB) 
  • |/usr/local/bin/php  /home/user/public_html/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php (I did change the username I don't feel like sharing my username)
  • |/usr/local/bin/php -q  /home/user/public_html/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php (I did change the username)
  • /home/user/public_html/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php (I did change the username)
  • /home/user/public_html/index.php plugin/support_manager/ticket_pipe/index/1
  • |/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/user/public_html/index.php plugin/support_manager/ticket_pipe/index/1

So far the email replies I've gotten

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

pipe to |/home/acoolusername/public_html/blesta/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php

generated by support@acooldomain.com

local delivery failed

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/home/acoolusername/public_html/blesta/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php

generated by support@acooldomain.com------

/home/acoolusername1/public_html/blesta/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php: line 1: ?php: No such file or directory

/home/acoolusername1/public_html/blesta/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php: line 2: /**: No such file or directory

/home/acoolusername1/public_html/blesta/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php: line 3: access-logs: command not found

/home/acoolusername1/public_html/blesta/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php: line 4: access-logs: command not found

/home/acoolusername1/public_html/blesta/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php: line 5: access-logs: command not found

/home/acoolusername1/public_html/blesta/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php: line 6: access-logs/: Is a directory

/home/acoolusername1/public_html/blesta/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php: line 7: =: command not found

/home/acoolusername1/public_html/blesta/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php: line 9: try: command not found

/home/acoolusername1/public_html/blesta/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php: line 10: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'

/home/acoolusername1/public_html/blesta/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php: line 10: `    include('

so I puzzled I've piped other scripts even this one years ago it worked well i have no idea what I'm doing wrong here.

3 answers to this question

Thats one of the thirty emails I've tried everything now I've delete the cpanel account recreated now I have total different issue. I reissued my license and another issue pops up I can't even move on with the development of the site until I can actually get in to the billing system.