Translate top navigation

pcfacility

Question

Hello !

I've tried to translate the top menu navigation bar into french. I've made changes with phpmyadmin into "plugin_navigation" but the link disappear.

Ex :

a:1:{s:3:"sub";a:2:{i:0;a:2:{s:3:"uri";s:38:"plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/";s:4:"name";s:7:"Tickets";}i:1;a:2:{s:3:"uri";s:37:"plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/";s:4:"name";s:14:"Knowledge Base";}}}

Trad :

a:1:{s:3:"sub";a:2:{i:0;a:2:{s:3:"uri";s:38:"plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/";s:4:"name";s:7:"Tickets";}i:1;a:2:{s:3:"uri";s:37:"plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/";s:4:"name";s:14:"Base de connaissances";}}}

I've already search into the forum but can't find a real explanation.

Blesta is a great product but i think it's really hard to translate even if translate.blesta.com is there. To many language files into many directories...

Why not use the DB and a plugin who can help us to translate and share the traduction (like a link with translate.blesta.com) ?

Hope you can help me ;)

8 answers to this question

18 hours ago, pcfacility said:

It seems to be a great plugin but i just want to translate the top menu navigation for the moment.

Without this plugin we can't edit somes languages parts of blesta ?

with this plugin you can translate the untranslatable parts, like top navigation, the best think of this plugin is that you get site version of every languages, that mean more seo and more ranking in google. like

yoursite.com (default language fr)
yoursite.com/en/
yoursite.com/es/

You're doing a great job Blesta Addons ! Thank you for your answers. I will take a look ;)

I'm just sad that blesta have somes untranslatable parts. I know the code is open and it's a good things but we're missing many important parts...

Maybe Blesta is created for US/English people ?

I will take a look for future release. Hope that will change !

13 hours ago, pcfacility said:

You're doing a great job Blesta Addons ! Thank you for your answers. I will take a look ;)

I'm just sad that blesta have somes untranslatable parts. I know the code is open and it's a good things but we're missing many important parts...

Maybe Blesta is created for US/English people ?

I will take a look for future release. Hope that will change !

Yes this is unfortunately one of few weak points of blesta,it is not  translated on many languages,we need also Bosnia or Croatian or Serbian language,these 3 languages are same(till 1990 it was one language while we was in same country) and translating only to one of these will cover  almost all ex-Yugoslavia...well to be clear 3 bigest republics(of 6 ex-Yugoslavia republics).good thing is blesta provide simple way for users to translate by themself and there is also online translator but this is not solution since 99.99% people will select competition rather than translate by themself...resons why WHMCS is always popular despite the fact that it had and still have many flaws thus price is also much higher is because WHMCS is translated to many languages,the reson why we chose it for our local website in 2010 is because it was only at that time that had Croatian language(we are registered in Bosnia but like I say any of 3 language will work for all countries)

I visit often translate.blesta.com  but  problem is time,like many other I don't have time even for myself but I hope more user will came from those countries and we will finaly have at least one of those 3 languages translated.

@pcfacility try this

a:1:{s:3:"sub";a:2:{i:0;a:2:{s:3:"uri";s:38:"plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/";s:4:"name";s:7:"Tickets";}i:1;a:2:{s:3:"uri";s:37:"plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/";s:4:"name";s:14:"Knowledge Base";}}}

To:

a:1:{s:3:"sub";a:2:{i:0;a:2:{s:3:"uri";s:38:"plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/";s:4:"name";s:7:"Tickets";}i:1;a:2:{s:3:"uri";s:37:"plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/";s:4:"name";s:21:"Base de connaissances";}}} 

On 23/10/2017 at 4:04 PM, limitstudios said:

@pcfacility try this

To:

a:1:{s:3:"sub";a:2:{i:0;a:2:{s:3:"uri";s:38:"plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/";s:4:"name";s:7:"Tickets";}i:1;a:2:{s:3:"uri";s:37:"plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/";s:4:"name";s:21:"Base de connaissances";}}} 

Thank's ! It's working. Changing the s:14 to s:21 did the trick.