PayPal Subscriptions

Lucas

Question

I just renewed a clients subscription with his information for two delayed invoices and created the subscription. The only problem is that when I did this the subscription rather than setting up the next months for after these two paid invoices at the correct rate of $4.95 it set up the subscription to $9.90. I will cancel it and how can I leave the subscription for next month? This client has been a pain in the butt for not being able to use the client area properly and don't want to keep having more small issues. Any way to fix this so that next month is billed properly?

3 answers to this question

This is paypal restriction I think...in fact every subscription work like that....subscriptions is creted at rate of first payment,if He has 2 unpaid invoice than he can pay first invoice by checkout and than for second create subscription OR he can subscribe to 9.90 and than in paypal edit subscription or delete it and create new one at 4.45(it is one minute of work)

You can't cancel it yet leave it active. The customer would have to be charged $9.90/m or you'd have to cancel it and have the customer setup a new subscription when the time is due for the correct amount.

If Blesta implemented billing agreements, this wouldn't be a problem: 

https://requests.blesta.com/topic/paypal-billing-agreements