Logicboxes Required parameter missing: reg-contact-id

evolvewh

A long standing client purchased a new domain but left off the nameservers in the original order. Once that was manually corrected on the admin side and ready to provision, the following error was returned: Required parameter missing: reg-contact-id

This is a client who already has a lot of domains registered so I'm confused as to why this error would appear. Any insight?

When I look at the logs, it's telling me that the phone number is missing which is not the case because that's a required client field and a phone number is present for this customer.

This is with Blesta v4.1.2 and the current CORE logicboxes module.

2 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

can you post the input/output module log .

This is the output error:

https://httpapi.com/api/contacts/add.json
{"status":"ERROR","message":"Required parameter missing: phone-cc"}

I don't think the input is going to tell you anything because I'm going to block out all of the customer information and it's a success. Let me know if I'm wrong about that part.

18 hours ago, evolvewh said:

This is the output error:

https://httpapi.com/api/contacts/add.json
{"status":"ERROR","message":"Required parameter missing: phone-cc"}

I don't think the input is going to tell you anything because I'm going to block out all of the customer information and it's a success. Let me know if I'm wrong about that part.

from the error the country code phone number is missed, check the input log what has in the phone-cc field.

35 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

from the error the country code phone number is missed, check the input log what has in the phone-cc field.

I checked and the phone number wasn't passed in the Input. The system should automatically use the contact details provided within the Blesta account, right?

2 hours ago, evolvewh said:

I checked and the phone number wasn't passed in the Input. The system should automatically use the contact details provided within the Blesta account, right?

When you go to edit the client, are there any phone numbers of type "Phone" under the "Phone Numbers" section? The first entry of type "Phone" would be used. The phone-cc field should contain the country code (e.g. "1") based on the client country and the phone number set. It might not be able to decipher it if the country code is not found in the international calling codes (/config/i18.php) list, or if the phone number is already set to an international format, but that format is invalid (e.g. "+23456" when country code is "1").

21 minutes ago, Tyson said:

When you go to edit the client, are there any phone numbers of type "Phone" under the "Phone Numbers" section? The first entry of type "Phone" would be used. The phone-cc field should contain the country code (e.g. "1") based on the client country and the phone number set. It might not be able to decipher it if the country code is not found in the international calling codes (/config/i18.php) list, or if the phone number is already set to an international format, but that format is invalid (e.g. "+23456" when country code is "1").

There is only one phone number on this account and the type has been 'phone' for 3+ years now. The format entered right now is 111-111-1111 and it has worked with close to 100 other domains for this same client.

Since it wasn't provisioned right away because it was missing namservers, I keep wondering if the issue comes into play when it was submitted the second time with all of the correct info.

3 hours ago, evolvewh said:

There is only one phone number on this account and the type has been 'phone' for 3+ years now. The format entered right now is 111-111-1111 and it has worked with close to 100 other domains for this same client.

Since it wasn't provisioned right away because it was missing namservers, I keep wondering if the issue comes into play when it was submitted the second time with all of the correct info.

have you changed anything in the logicboxes module ?