Affiliate System

Abhineet

• 2 months later...

It's not slated for 3.4 Mike, but the Affiliate system is in the process of being fully spec'd out. 3.4 will have a Knowledge Base, Contact logins with ACL permissions, and 2FA for clients and contacts. There will be more, but an Affiliate system is a big task and is unlikely to make it.

It's not slated for 3.4 Mike, but the Affiliate system is in the process of being fully spec'd out. 3.4 will have a Knowledge Base, Contact logins with ACL permissions, and 2FA for clients and contacts. There will be more, but an Affiliate system is a big task and is unlikely to make it.

Haha Paul I just say what's on the dev :D @youyoyo27 please keep an eye on CORE-1091

• 1 month later...

Any progress on core-1091

from Paul post , is after the v3.4 , and  is not sure to be in 3.5 :(

if was the plugin is depend in it , i was already do it , but the plugin need to make some change in other templates out side the plugin , like the order templates and in client side templates for some cases .

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is, in a way, my doing. Someone else mentioned that they use iDevAffiliate here in the forums, but not with Blesta. I contacted iDevAffiliate to find out what it would take to support Blesta, and they saw the opportunity and seized it immediately! From the time I contacted them on January 2, and two months later we have a full plugin. :) Not as quick as they wanted to get it done, but it's available nonetheless.

That is, in a way, my doing. Someone else mentioned that they use iDevAffiliate here in the forums, but not with Blesta. I contacted iDevAffiliate to find out what it would take to support Blesta, and they saw the opportunity and seized it immediately! From the time I contacted them on January 2, and two months later we have a full plugin. :) Not as quick as they wanted to get it done, but it's available nonetheless.

Well, thank you very much! :)

Hey Paul - Just tried integrating that in blesta installing and enabling is fine, but gives me a 404 error :(

~ Kappy

That is odd, I'd need more information, such as the URL you're getting a 404 error at to even guess what may be happening. But if its a result of installing the plugin, then Mike is right -- try contacting iDev and see what they say. You may have stumbled on a bug in their plugin.

We've actually bought the software and the Blesta integration seems to be quite nice.

That's great to hear!

We recommend personally thanking iDevAffiliate if you use them for the Blesta plugin.

Will this affect the affiliate module Blesta already plans? I don't want to invest time in iDA only to switch a few weeks later to something native within Blesta.

It's a separate system. Our implementation will be fairly basic compared to 3rd party Affiliate systems live iDev. If you use iDev, you probably wouldn't want to user ours, and the data won't be shared between the two.

• 10 months later...