Overall the system is in good health, but there are some items that may require your attention.

Doctrine

Question

6 answers to this question

I have been receiving the same kind of thing over the past 3 days from within the "System Status" on the admin dashboard...

There are some issues that affect the system's ability to operate normally.

• There are one or more cron tasks that have been executing for more than 60 minutes. View Automated Tasks

The animated "speedometer" or "guage" on the Admin dashboard is yellow.

I checked my CRON jobs within C-Panel, and have not found anything out of the ordinary.

All of my invoices and tickets are going out regularly as they always have.

How do I get the specifics of what exactly this warning is talking about ?

54 minutes ago, turner2f said:

I have been receiving the same kind of thing over the past 3 days from within the "System Status" on the admin dashboard...

The animated "speedometer" or "guage" on the Admin dashboard is yellow.

I checked my CRON jobs within C-Panel, and have not found anything out of the ordinary.

All of my invoices and tickets are going out regularly as they always have.

How do I get the specifics of what exactly this warning is talking about ?

Check under http://yourinstallation.com/admin/settings/company/automation/

You will find that the stuck tasks have a loading icon, you must cancel those tasks, and the error message will disappear.

Keep in mind that this is not a definitive solution, this will only eliminate the message above the gauge, but it could be a plugin or module that is causing the error in the task.

Thanks.

The problem area is at...

Download Tickets

Connects to the POP3/IMAP server to download emails and convert them into tickets.

Task Last Ran: Oct 30, 2017 5:12:01 PM

============

I am not certain what the issue is being that all of my tickets have been getting sent out.

I also have no idea where to look to remedy this .

1) - Can you please point me in the right direction ?

2) - Along with some instruction on what I might have to do ?

3) - When I look at the "Departments" under "Support Manager PRO", I see that I have my email handling setup for "pipingNOT  POP3 or IMAP. So I am not certain why I am having this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by turner2f

****** RESOLVED ( I believe ) *******

OK.

I refered to an article I wrote last year concerning email piping at..

https://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7889-how-to-setup-email-piping-with-c-panel-and-get-sms-text-alerts/

============

I noticed this phenomena when I switched back to "Support Manager PRO".

So the first thing I checked was the "Piping Configuration" within the Departments.

When I compared the string to what I have in C-Panel, I noticed a SLIGHT difference

It was...

/usr/bin/php /home/username/support.mywebsite.com/sub_folder/plugins/support_managerpro/pipe.php plugin/support_managerpro/ticket_pipe/index/1/

===============

So then I went to my "Global Email Filters" within C-Panel and saw the string as...

/usr/local/bin/php /home/username/support.mywebsite.com/sub_folder/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php  plugin/support_managerpro/ticket_pipe/index/1/

And I changed it to...

/usr/local/bin/php /home/username/support.mywebsite.com/sub_folder/plugins/support_managerpro/pipe.php plugin/support_managerpro/ticket_pipe/index/1/

FYI - I also found that using ...

/usr/local/bin/php /home/username/support.mywebsite.com/subfolder/plugins/support_managerpro/pipe.php

...also worked.

=======================

Now the warning within the dashboard is gone :)

Edited by turner2f