Plugin: Email History

Beav

gosuhost-eh.png.4a7e17e70980484684f45cd801ea7835.png

Email History

Gosuhost is introducing the email history plugin for Blesta. This allows your customers to view past emails straight from their client area.

This gives your customers a much better experience rather than them checking their email client for past emails. They can click the row to view the email in text format.

And the best thing is, we are releasing this free and open-source so you can edit and see the code.

client_emails.thumb.png.c66cb5d5f6c95feaaeb3ff30d188db8b.png

Please download v1.1.0 for the Client Emails, fixes a security bug in 5.0.0 and higher due to the client ID's being NULL.

- Jan 25th 2022.

client_emails-1-1-0.zip

1 hour ago, turner2f said:

@gosuhost

Does this plugin work if we are using "Support Manager PRO" ?

Or does it even make a difference ?

Makes no difference, I will update with a rewrite for cleaner more efficency methods hopefully this evening after work. Shouldn't be a white page but the update should fix any issues as its being ran extensivley through debugger. Time is just not my friend this week at work

1 hour ago, gosuhost said:

Makes no difference, I will update with a rewrite for cleaner more efficency methods hopefully this evening after work. Shouldn't be a white page but the update should fix any issues as its being ran extensivley through debugger. Time is just not my friend this week at work

i have tested in my two test server it working with the pagination also ... test in php 5.6 / php 7.0 with blesta v4.1.0.