[Module] Membership Module

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Membership Module

An Membership module to upgrade/downgrade users in client groups.

this module a perfect way to add membership option to your blesta. you can use it with the download manager to specify wich client group to download files . is a must have plugin for downloading files providers or script providers .

This Module is tested in our test server , no bugs at the moment .

this  Module requiere the Pro (Silver) subscription .

Order Link

as always the installtion steps is :
1 - download the file http://blesta-addons.com/
2 - upload the membership folder inside components/modules directory .
3 - goto Modules, and install Membership .
4 - enjoy the free content .

Any Suggestion/Bug Please report it here .

Good module . So i can create a new client group called "VIP" and in download manager i add a file restriced by client groups to this new group. Create a package for membership that has vip client group. When my clients pay the subscription package thier client group will be changed auto to VIP group and they can download the files , this is possible ?

What if the clients has not renewed the service ? And the service is suspended?

42 minutes ago, activa said:

Good module . So i can create a new client group called "VIP" and in download manager i add a file restriced by client groups to this new group. Create a package for membership that has vip client group. When my clients pay the subscription package thier client group will be changed auto to VIP group and they can download the files , this is possible ?

What if the clients has not renewed the service ? And the service is suspended?

yeah it is correct mate from what I see.

20 hours ago, activa said:

The Module is done exactly for that purpose.

What if the clients has not renewed the service ?

if the client was not renewed his service, the service will be suspended as your blesta setting .

And the service is suspended?

when the service suspended the client group is changed to the default client group in that company.