101 Sample Custom Reports

katycomputer

Question

Using Google, I have pulled a few SQL queries from this forum to start building a deck of sample custom reports. I have six or so such reports.

Is there a resource for finding more?

I understand the Blesta ER diagram is proprietary, but would be nice if there was a bit more information regarding the table structure somewhere. With a bit more information, Blesta could be used for many businesses - gyms, prechools, HVAC firms -- anyone wanting to build a membership or subscription type revenue stream for their business.

10 answers to this question

4 hours ago, katycomputer said:

Blesta could be used for many businesses - gyms, prechools, HVAC firms -- anyone wanting to build a membership or subscription type revenue stream for their business.

I don't agree with this to be honest, Blesta isn't even that good for what it is built for, that is for hosting companies and lacks many things that it should have. But anyways you will only find out what it lacks after you start using it for sometime :)

1 hour ago, Lampard said:

I don't agree with this to be honest, Blesta isn't even that good for what it is built for, that is for hosting companies and lacks many things that it should have. But anyways you will only find out what it lacks after you start using it for sometime :)

I had a client who used it for selling virtual office space so... it can be used for anything and it can be used for hosting companies it just needs a bit touching up for the domain management you and others want and need.

2 hours ago, BlestaStore said:

I had a client who used it for selling virtual office space so... it can be used for anything and it can be used for hosting companies it just needs a bit touching up for the domain management you and others want and need.

Not just domain management but other things such as modules for reseller hosting companies.