cPanel Clone Problem

Lampard

Question

Hello,

I tried to make the clone of cPanel work,  however the cpanel clone is for reseller, it is not that automated since i use WHMPHP, i just need the cPanel account to be created automatically by cPanel Module and upgrade it manually from WHMPHP, so some modifications i did to make the cPanel Clone:
Since i was not able to post the whole code due to some problems in IPB, i have attached the cpanel clone zip file.

The problem:
Paid Pending Provision cron stops working randomly, like works good whole day but stops at some point for no reason. Then it again starts working randomly. I have also removed all pending services which has cpanel clone module but still facing the problem, can anyone tell me whats the problem in code?

cpanelresell.zip

4 answers to this question

I think there might be a conflict with the apis/cpanel_api.php CpanelApi class. I would suggest renaming the class to something else, and updating it's usage in cpanelresell.php. ie, if you rename the class to CpanelresellApi, update every instance of CpanelApi in cpanelresell.php. Might not hurt to also rename the file.

Of course, I could be wrong.

19 hours ago, Paul said:

I think there might be a conflict with the apis/cpanel_api.php CpanelApi class. I would suggest renaming the class to something else, and updating it's usage in cpanelresell.php. ie, if you rename the class to CpanelresellApi, update every instance of CpanelApi in cpanelresell.php. Might not hurt to also rename the file.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Or i would just wait for @Blesta Addons since it will be released this week :)

we have pushed the module in our addons list, it need pro subscription .

the module can add, suspend, unsuspend, cancel the reseller, we will add upgrade from package to package and list resellers account . the reseller can change password from client blesta manage.

we promise to fix any bug found .