Google Analytics

Michael

I was wondering would people like to see this on Blesta?

Where maybe you enter your ID / domain name in a form in the admin panel for a company and it will show it on the website.

So if I had say billing.domain1.com and billing.domain2.com it will have their own code instead of having one and not being able to track which company they are on.

Just a idea.

• 3 weeks later...

So its actually really easy to set it up already. Just add the script google analytics gives you at the bottom of the structure.pdt for whatever company you want to track.

yeah I have that now but with multi-company I see both sites on one :) so not tracking probably mate :P

This is a pretty narrow request, that not everyone would probably find useful.. however, we are considering a way by which the header and footer for each company can be modified in the UI, so that the template files don't need to be modified. In such a scenario, adding the Google Analytics code to the footer would be super easy.

This is a pretty narrow request, that not everyone would probably find useful.. however, we are considering a way by which the header and footer for each company can be modified in the UI, so that the template files don't need to be modified. In such a scenario, adding the Google Analytics code to the footer would be super easy.

Yeah can't wait for that, is that in 3.1 mate or 3.2 forgot haha :D

• 1 year later...
 Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

yes, and with more CMS interface, like admin tools plugin that allow now to create page,

So, managing company page with header & footer and without playing in direct with code is interesting