Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Blesta Addons

Services and date_added

Recommended Posts

We have added service today, but in the billing overview still showing Services Added Today 0.

after a small check, we found that the order was placed yesterday 13-11-2017 . but paid today 14-11-2017. the renew date is well updated to 14-11-2017 .

so i think the date_added also should be updated to today 14-11-2017, as the service yesterday was only in pending status.

that case will lead to a serious reporting errors for our custom reports, specially when a service was in pending status for so many days or the order placed this month and paid next month .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Billing Overview stat of "Services Added Today" represents the total number of service records that were created today based on the service's add date. That does not necessarily mean that the service was activated today or even that it's active at all. It sounds like you are expecting it to mean Services Activated Today, but there is no criteria available for it to determine the date the service was made active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tyson said:

It sounds like you are expecting it to mean Services Activated Today, but there is no criteria available for it to determine the date the service was made active.

But this will lead to a incorrect information . As admin i didn't care about how many services added to database, What i need how many services was activated today after a payment or activated by admins.

Every day i see 5 to 10 new service was added, but in reality only 2 or less are true service activated .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, activa said:

But this will lead to a incorrect information . As admin i didn't care about how many services added to database, What i need how many services was activated today after a payment or activated by admins.

Every day i see 5 to 10 new service was added, but in reality only 2 or less are true service activated .

The services added are useful for keeping track of what is being added to the system, either from orders or otherwise. I agree it would be useful to also know of services that were activated today, but there is currently no criterion available to make that determination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tyson said:

The services added are useful for keeping track of what is being added to the system, either from orders or otherwise. I agree it would be useful to also know of services that were activated today, but there is currently no criterion available to make that determination.

a  task for the future, as is trivial for getting better stats and also the numbers now is like fake numbers normally it should be

date_added = when it was added to database (can be active or pending ....)
date_activated = when the service was activated, can be the same as date_added .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×