Non-Exist invoice notice sent to the user, strange issues..

ZweiTiger

Question

Hello

After i upgraded Blesta 3.5.2 to 4.1.2 i got very strange issues.

1, User reported he already paid invoice with number 500. After he paid the invoice he got the correct emails, succes payment etc. Everything is ok. I check the email log in Blesta and seems perfect. After 2-3 day the user reported he already paid the invoice but still got a payment notice, he have to pay, but with invoice 501 number. But this invoice not exist in the system, in the database. 

Got this strange issue, and many user reported this issue.

2, cron not working anymore, so i have to use wget with the website name, and key. This worked very well before update.

3, The admin/upgrade appear. I already updated Blesta, why its appear? If i click then its say update finished.

Something is not okay... But everything is working. Invoice creation, modules, plugins not got any issue, just this three thing.

4 answers to this question

1. Did you ever move Blesta? Possible you have another copy still running someplace else? If Blesta sent out an email, it will be in the logs. There will be a transaction recorded.

2. Disable the cron temporarily, enable error reporting in /config/blesta.php (Change from 0 to -1, change back when done) wait 5 minutes, and try running via CLI: php ./index.php cron

3. It always appears, if you ran it once you're good to go.

Since you went from 3.x to 4.x did you remove the files that were removed in 4.0? From https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Upgrading+Blesta

Upgrading from 3.x to 4+?

Some files and directories were removed in version 4.0.0 that were present in 3.x which you may wish to remove when upgrading.

• ~/helpers/date
  • ~/helpers/form
  • ~/helpers/html
  • ~/helpers/javascript
  • ~/helpers/pagination
  • ~/helpers/xml
  • ~/lib/cache.php
  • ~/lib/configure.php
  • ~/lib/controller.php
  • ~/lib/dispatcher.php
  • ~/lib/language.php
  • ~/lib/loader.php
  • ~/lib/model.php
  • ~/lib/router.php
  • ~/lib/stdlib.php
  • ~/lib/unknown_exception.php
  • ~/lib/view.php

3 hours ago, Paul said:

1. Did you ever move Blesta? Possible you have another copy still running someplace else? If Blesta sent out an email, it will be in the logs. There will be a transaction recorded.

2. Disable the cron temporarily, enable error reporting in /config/blesta.php (Change from 0 to -1, change back when done) wait 5 minutes, and try running via CLI: php ./index.php cron

3. It always appears, if you ran it once you're good to go.

Since you went from 3.x to 4.x did you remove the files that were removed in 4.0? From https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Upgrading+Blesta

Got it!

PHP Fatal error:  
The file ****/html/app/app_controller.php was encoded
with the PHP 5.6 ionCube Encoder and requires PHP 5.6 to be installed.
 in Unknown on line 0

I use PHP 7.0, and not really understand why need PHP 5.6 ioncube. Maybe a bug? PHP 7 ioncube installed

If you're running PHP 7.0, you need to use the 3 files in the php7-hotfix directory that's included in the Blesta zip file. If you can log into Blesta now though, I suspect you are running a different version of PHP for CLI vs your web server. They should be the same. If the web server is running PHP 5.6, and your CLI is 7.0, try locating your PHP 5.6 binary and running it with that instead.

7 minutes ago, Paul said:

If you're running PHP 7.0, you need to use the 3 files in the php7-hotfix directory that's included in the Blesta zip file. If you can log into Blesta now though, I suspect you are running a different version of PHP for CLI vs your web server. They should be the same. If the web server is running PHP 5.6, and your CLI is 7.0, try locating your PHP 5.6 binary and running it with that instead.

Thats why i have to use wget command for Cron. Clear! cron run the CLI ioncube. Replaced the files (4.1.2), we shall see this fix this email issue or not. There is no another Blesta installed.  But yes, i moved Blesta and followed your tutorials. Well the system sent the payment notice but i cannot find it in the database. Checked by phpmyadmin. SMTP server show its sent. But this invoice not exist. We shall see, if i experience problem like this.