How to create and offer bundels ?

kikloo

Question

11 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

i don't see any jira CORE  assigned to this request before. maybe it private or not yet in the consideration of blesta.

bundels and Coupons for bundels is one of the best Hosting industry selling solution.

bundels and Coupons for bundels is one of the best Hosting industry selling solution.

where can i get this information and example because im totally blur how to get this work with domain and hosting togethere.

27 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

is the time for this feature has arrived or not yet?

Is there a feature request for this that goes into some detail about how this should work? We can certainly look into it and try to plan it out. I assume a bundle is just a predefined set of packages and that a client who orders a bundle would get all of the items together, and couldn't remove any of the bundle items from the cart without removing all the bundle items.

48 minutes ago, Paul said:

Is there a feature request for this that goes into some detail about how this should work? We can certainly look into it and try to plan it out. I assume a bundle is just a predefined set of packages and that a client who orders a bundle would get all of the items together, and couldn't remove any of the bundle items from the cart without removing all the bundle items.

the bundle in hosting industry work like that .

Domain X --- Price 12$
Host X --- Price 10$

in bundle mode :

Domain X + Host X = 18$ recurring price for both package
Domain X + Host X = 15$ first Year, Then 22$ renewal price
Domain X + Host X = 10$ first year, then 22$ renewal price (here we offer free domain for first year only)

this bundles work without any coupons or changing the prices for the normal packages, maybe there other cases that we don't  care about them .

On 5/27/2020 at 9:18 AM, Blesta Addons said:

the bundle in hosting industry work like that .

Domain X --- Price 12$
Host X --- Price 10$

in bundle mode :

Domain X + Host X = 18$ recurring price for both package
Domain X + Host X = 15$ first Year, Then 22$ renewal price
Domain X + Host X = 10$ first year, then 22$ renewal price (here we offer free domain for first year only)

this bundles work without any coupons or changing the prices for the normal packages, maybe there other cases that we don't  care about them .

So how is this defined? You set a single new and renew price for the bundle, which overrides the prices set for the packages in the bundle? Just thinking this through..

• New "Bundle" option.
  • Assign Packages similar to adding Packages to a Package Group.
  • Bundle has pricing options like a Package, that overrides the price for the packages in the bundle
  • When the services renew, if they are in a bundle they are billed the bundle rate and renewed at the same time
  • When you cancel a service in the bundle you break the bundle and each remaining packages are billed at their normal rate going forward.
  • On order forms, Bundles would be shown similar to Package Groups.

Am I off?

On 5/29/2020 at 6:34 PM, Paul said:

So how is this defined? You set a single new and renew price for the bundle, which overrides the prices set for the packages in the bundle? Just thinking this through..

• New "Bundle" option.
  • Assign Packages similar to adding Packages to a Package Group.
  • Bundle has pricing options like a Package, that overrides the price for the packages in the bundle
  • When the services renew, if they are in a bundle they are billed the bundle rate and renewed at the same time
  • When you cancel a service in the bundle you break the bundle and each remaining packages are billed at their normal rate going forward.
  • On order forms, Bundles would be shown similar to Package Groups.

Am I off?

i can't talk technically, this is something what Blesta should decide how to do it. but in gross modo scenario maybe something like what you have described . bundles can also get coupons.