[Plugin] GeoIP Updater

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Again & Again, we never STOP :blesta:

a new plugin  has been released, GeoIP Updater, the plugin allow to update the GeoIP database from admin side, and a daily cron is added to update the database, no need any more to download and extract and upload file via FTP .

This plugin is out of the box, just install and sleep :)

this  plugin requiere a the Pro (Silver) subscription .

Order Link

Product Page

Screenshoot

img.png

img.png

img.png

2 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

Again & Again, we never STOP :blesta:

a new plugin  has been released, GeoIP Updater, the plugin allow to update the GeoIP database from admin side, and a daily cron is added to update the database, no need any more to download and extract and upload file via FTP .

This plugin is out of the box, just install and sleep :)

this  plugin requiere a the Pro (Silver) subscription .

Order Link

Product Page

Screenshoot

img.png

img.png

img.png

Glad to see you guys keep on putting out new updates and features to extend blesta!  

However your website is causing me problems, and I cannot put in a ticket because of such. How can I get this issue properly addressed to you guys so I will be able to access your website properly with that all said?

3 hours ago, MineHarvest66 said:

Glad to see you guys keep on putting out new updates and features to extend blesta!  

However your website is causing me problems, and I cannot put in a ticket because of such. How can I get this issue properly addressed to you guys so I will be able to access your website properly with that all said?

when you open a ticket, what error you receive, or you can't access our website totally ?

12 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

when you open a ticket, what error you receive, or you can't access our website totally ?

It's not like the website won't show up at all but the scrolling is acting up on me causing me not being able to submit a ticket. 

So it won't be like "graceful" for me to scroll up and down to where I need to go. 

Instead it will take me too far down or up respectfully.  

:(

32 minutes ago, MineHarvest66 said:

It's not like the website won't show up at all but the scrolling is acting up on me causing me not being able to submit a ticket. 

So it won't be like "graceful" for me to scroll up and down to where I need to go. 

Instead it will take me too far down or up respectfully.  

:(

Browser? OS?

Screenshot please if possible.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...