[Plugin] Blesta Addons Widget

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Hello All,

a lot of users claim about the quick releases/updates we made, and they can't search every time about what was released and what was updated. so we have made a new plugin that allow all our clients see what was released and what installed addons from us has a update.

The widget is free, in some next release we will add a 1 click update, install of all our addons from admin side .

img.png

img.png

img.png

img.png

You are truly an inspiration. Great work mate! few problems with some though, late fee shows 1.5 for instance but the .json in the download is set at 1.4. supper manager addons the javascript is messing up the view structure. client notice shows 1.2 .json shows 1.1.2, same with delete invoices and a few others. Just a heads up

11 hours ago, gosuhost said:

You are truly an inspiration. Great work mate! few problems with some though, late fee shows 1.5 for instance but the .json in the download is set at 1.4. supper manager addons the javascript is messing up the view structure. client notice shows 1.2 .json shows 1.1.2, same with delete invoices and a few others. Just a heads up

Yes, some addons need a review, and we will complete the update before 2018 .

On 10/12/2017 at 4:23 AM, activa said:

It would be good if you can add latest blesta version available .

we can't control the latest blesta version, and we didn't want to maintain the latest version from our side, maybe if blesta can provide a url to check the latest blesta version we can implement it .

On 10/12/2017 at 4:23 AM, activa said:

When you will add autoupdate  addons fron adlin side ?

if you mean update from admin side, so no ETA now, but is planned and need a great work/time .

• 9 months later...

Hello Blesta Addons,

I am trying to download the "Blesta Add-Ons Widget".

https://blesta-addons.com/order/config/index/subscription/?group_id=7&pricing_id=40

But the order form keeps asking me....

Select desired options, and continue to checkout.

I keep trying, but keep getting the same error message

21 hours ago, turner2f said:

Hello Blesta Addons,

I am trying to download the "Blesta Add-Ons Widget".

https://blesta-addons.com/order/config/index/subscription/?group_id=7&pricing_id=40 

But the order form keeps asking me....

Select desired options, and continue to checkout.

I keep trying, but keep getting the same error message

the order link is working, and almost all 2 days we get new inscription .

• 3 months later...

New Version Released 2.0.0.

We have updated the plugin to use PHP Curl Class, and we have prepared it to add the 1 click update addons. now you can check your subscription from admin side and see the subscription info as well

This version will be required for any future addons release/update, so we encourage all our clients to download and use it as soon as possible . more info are in this announcement.