Recurring item without a package

Paul Stuffins

Question

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Paul Stuffins said:

Is there a way to have recurring items without setting a package up?

I do server management and bill people for it monthly, but I do not want to set a package up for it as every client has a different price.

Am I able to do what I am asking using a base install of Blesta, or would it need to be custom coded?

Many Thanks

You can create a recurring invoice. To do that, create a manual invoice and look for the recurring options. The invoice will be used like a stamp for stamping out invoices going forward. Clients > Select a Client, click the [+] icon in the invoices widget or under the Actions section on the left.

If you did go with a package and you are setting these up for clients yourself, you can set a price override and use the same package. If a price override, create the service using the package (uncheck invoice option), then edit the service and set a price override. You may need to bill the initial month manually (or let Blesta invoice and modify the invoice right away).

7 minutes ago, Paul said:

You can create a recurring invoice. To do that, create a manual invoice and look for the recurring options. The invoice will be used like a stamp for stamping out invoices going forward. Clients > Select a Client, click the [+] icon in the invoices widget or under the Actions section on the left.

If you did go with a package and you are setting these up for clients yourself, you can set a price override and use the same package. If a price override, create the service using the package (uncheck invoice option), then edit the service and set a price override. You may need to bill the initial month manually (or let Blesta invoice and modify the invoice right away).

That is exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks