nonstop Invoice creation & delivery

Timothin

Question

22 answers to this question

23 hours ago, Panfilo said:

I have two invoice deliveries that the date sent didn't get updated so every 5 minutes the clients are being sent the invoice over and over again. The invoice is being generated over and over again as well to be sent.

Are these being sent by email?  Did  you check the logs under Tools >> Logs >> Email to make sure they are actually being sent?

2 hours ago, Jono said:

Are these being sent by email?  Did  you check the logs under Tools >> Logs >> Email to make sure they are actually being sent?

Yes, they were being sent by email. In the Tools >> Logs >> Invoice Delivery, the Date Sent was blank. So the Tools >> Logs >> Email was full of emails being sent every 5 minutes of the same invoice being created, over and over again. The invoice wasn't being generated every 5 minutes but the email was getting generated every 5 minutes and sent.

You mentioned earlier that the emails had no "Date Sent". Are there any errors? When you 're on the Tools > Logs > Emails page, you can click on one of the table rows to expand it and see the email. Below that, and below the "Resend" link at the bottom there would be an error message shown if there was an error. What is the error, if any?

7 hours ago, Tyson said:

You mentioned earlier that the emails had no "Date Sent". Are there any errors? When you 're on the Tools > Logs > Emails page, you can click on one of the table rows to expand it and see the email. Below that, and below the "Resend" link at the bottom there would be an error message shown if there was an error. What is the error, if any?

No errors at all.

On 12/21/2017 at 11:00 AM, Paul said:

I see you are running Blesta 4.1.2. When you upgraded, did you run /admin/upgrade to run the database migrations? Settings > System > General has a logs directory defined. Check the directory for logs, it may contain errors.

This was a fresh install of 4.1.2. Will be updating to 4.2, hoping issue will be fixed.

On 12/21/2017 at 11:00 AM, Paul said:

I see you are running Blesta 4.1.2. When you upgraded, did you run /admin/upgrade to run the database migrations? Settings > System > General has a logs directory defined. Check the directory for logs, it may contain errors.

@Paul I have the following error in that file leading to the upgrade and after:

[2017-12-26 18:44:00] general.WARNING: E_WARNING: sprintf(): Too few arguments {"code":2,"message":"sprintf(): Too few arguments","file":"blesta/vendors/minphp/language/src/Language.php","line":125} 

6 minutes ago, Panfilo said:

@Paul I have the following error in that file leading to the upgrade and after:

[2017-12-26 18:44:00] general.WARNING: E_WARNING: sprintf(): Too few arguments {"code":2,"message":"sprintf(): Too few arguments","file":"blesta/vendors/minphp/language/src/Language.php","line":125} 

That line of code has to do with fetching text from the loaded language file. Are you running a custom language file, or a language other than en_us that ships with Blesta? Any modifications to it? There may be an issue with one of your language files.

1 minute ago, Paul said:

That line of code has to do with fetching text from the loaded language file. Are you running a custom language file, or a language other than en_us that ships with Blesta? Any modifications to it? There may be an issue with one of your language files.

Not that I am aware of. Using blesta straight out of the box. Anything I need to double check?

1 minute ago, Panfilo said:

Not that I am aware of. Using blesta straight out of the box. Anything I need to double check?

Have you already tried re-uploading Blesta, overwriting existing files? Sometimes FTP programs will change line endings of the files, though this shouldn't really break it, I wonder if something like that may have happened. (Don't delete and upload, you need to keep /config/blesta.php, so maybe back that up first). My guess is this wont matter since you upgraded to 4.2 recently though.

What version of PHP are you running? Do you have multi-php where you can select a different version to test? What version of MySQL/Mariadb?

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Have you already tried re-uploading Blesta, overwriting existing files? Sometimes FTP programs will change line endings of the files, though this shouldn't really break it, I wonder if something like that may have happened. (Don't delete and upload, you need to keep /config/blesta.php, so maybe back that up first). My guess is this wont matter since you upgraded to 4.2 recently though.

What version of PHP are you running? Do you have multi-php where you can select a different version to test? What version of MySQL/Mariadb?

PHP 7.0, mysql: 5.6.38

On 12/26/2017 at 8:12 PM, Panfilo said:

@Paul I found the problem... Doesn't seem to be a Blesta problem. :wacko:

@Blesta Addons 's html_invoice when selected doesn't update the date_sent so it sends infinitely. All other options work just fine. 

:D  Thanks for everyone's patience

not sure how the html_invoice components has related to this, is only a viewer of the invoice,  he has nothing to do with populating a database fields !!!