Huge Invoicing Bug

evolvewh

I need to know how to stop this ASAP. We upgraded to v4.2 and all invoices today billed for 2 months of service when they should be monthly only.  How do we downgrade Blesta or get a patch as quick as possible?

For us, this has happened with cPanel related services only so far. Can anyone else confirm?

Okay I believe I identified the source of the problem and this should be a hotfix. Starting on line 1393 in app/models/invoices.php there should be this code:

if ($i == 0
                    && ($dates = $this->Packages->getProrataDates(
                        $service->pricing_id,
                        $service->date_added . 'Z',
                        $service->date_renews . 'Z'
                    ))
                ) {

Change that to:

if ($i == 0
                    && $allow_pro_rata
                    && ($dates = $this->Packages->getProrataDates(
                        $service->pricing_id,
                        $service->date_added . 'Z',
                        $service->date_renews . 'Z'
                    ))
                ) {

This fix will be included in 4.2.1

29 minutes ago, Jono said:

This fix will be included in 4.2.1

Glad you found a quick solution was just headed to post here about this, All prorata Blesta licenses packages have been effected by this. For some like one install theres many invoices effected already, maybe a hotfix push for those that arent that great at editing code would be best as it seems to be quite the bug.

5 minutes ago, gosuhost said:

Glad you found a quick solution was just headed to post here about this, All prorata Blesta licenses packages have been effected by this. For some like one install theres many invoices effected already, maybe a hotfix push for those that arent that great at editing code would be best as it seems to be quite the bug.

No way to automatically resolve existing invoices. We'll have a 4.2.1 patch out in the next week or so... in the meantime, if you use prorata on Packages, best to apply this fix for now.

Incase anyone else has invoices to fix:

If you are having problems removing lines from effected invoices because of a transaction(credit) already applied you will need to click on the transaction and after it expands there will be an option to unapply the amount from that invoice. Then edit the invoice adjust it and reapply(cron should reapply the amount)

• Tyson locked this topic