Upgrade problem

Kurogane

Question

5 answers to this question

You did actually run the upgrade at admin/upgrade, yes?  This behavior was noted as a possibility and we worked to prevent it, so I'll look into what caused this. Anyhow, to fix this, you should be able to simply click the 'Manage Widgets' link on the left side of the admin home page, then arrange the widgets how you like.  After that they should appear fine.

6 hours ago, Kurogane said:

What you mean "upgrade at admin/upgrade" i upgraded via CLI not sure if you mean that.

I was referring to upgrading through the web interface, but using CLI works just as well.

6 hours ago, Kurogane said:

But this not happen before so seems wierd to me and not sure if this cause some problem later because the upgrade not finish correctly.

Well if you manipulated the widgets at all (e.g. reordering, collapsing, or expanding the widgets) after uploading the files, but before running the upgrade then the upgrade would not repopulate the widgets correctly.  If you want to make sure the upgrade executed correctly, you can check your config file and search for 'session_ttl'.  If that is in there then I'd say the upgrade went through fine.

2 hours ago, Jono said:

I was referring to upgrading through the web interface, but using CLI works just as well.

So, this "error"" happen as well in CLI?

2 hours ago, Jono said:

Well if you manipulated the widgets at all (e.g. reordering, collapsing, or expanding the widgets) after uploading the files, but before running the upgrade then the upgrade would not repopulate the widgets correctly.  If you want to make sure the upgrade executed correctly, you can check your config file and search for 'session_ttl'.  If that is in there then I'd say the upgrade went through fine.

I notice and not sure why, i have logs in my root path of my user,folder logs_blesta: general-error.log, general-info.log, general-notice.log

In general-notice i see

[2017-12-23 18:02:39] general.NOTICE: E_NOTICE: Undefined index: widgets_on {"code":8,"message":"Undefined index: widgets_on","file":"/home/blesta/app/controllers/admin_main.php","line":643} 
[2017-12-23 18:02:40] general.NOTICE: E_NOTICE: Undefined index: widgets_on {"code":8,"message":"Undefined index: widgets_on","file":"/home/blesta/app/controllers/admin_main.php","line":643} 
[2017-12-23 18:03:43] general.NOTICE: E_NOTICE: Undefined index: widgets_on {"code":8,"message":"Undefined index: widgets_on","file":"/home/blesta/app/controllers/admin_main.php","line":643} 

About config the only i see session_ttl in blesta.php

Configure::set('Blesta.session_ttl', 1800); // 30 minutes

This is what you refering for?