[Plugins] My Orders

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

My Orders in Client Dashboard For Blesta

we have just a released a new plugin called My Orders, this plugin will show in the client dashboard a list of client orders . the plugin in beta. the plugin has option to allow client cancel their pending orders (unpaid orders).

The plugin didn't list fraud or in review orders .

The plugin devide the Accepted order in two status :

- Accepted = Any order with Accepted status and Paid Totally .
 - Pending = Any order with Accepted status and not paid, still need payment, this orders can be canceled by client .

this Module require a the Pro (Silver) subscription .

Order Link

For screenshots visit the marketplace

https://marketplace.blesta.com/#/extensions/72-My Orders

we need your feedback's and ideas.

we internally in debate about merging the plugin with clean order plugin and add other features like reminders for clients about their unpaid orders, the second point of view we insist that we should stay in standalone branch and add option to allow client cancel the order and ad the reminders in this new plugins .

what do you thinks guys ?

I think it preferrable to make them sepparetly . The first plugin is perfect for cleanning the order system. The second will add a + for our users.

I found the files availables to downloads and tested the plugin , the client now can see his orders.

I suggest to separate unpaid orders from paid orders, as now they are in the same tab "active". Reminders like the payments reminders will be totally a great option for us.

10 hours ago, activa said:

I suggest to separate unpaid orders from paid orders, as now they are in the same tab "active".

we have also noted this, the accepted status doesn't mean the order is paid, is only accepted and can be paid or not, we have the intention to separate the paid ones from the unpaid, as we need to make the unpaid very clear in the first tab for the clients.

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/01/2018 at 12:54 AM, activa said:

Any ETA for next release. Relly  this plugin has saved us. We need now a option to allow clients cancel thier orders .

We have completed the task, and updated the plugin, now the client can cancel their unpaid orders .

This version is a final version and stable one .

• 8 months later...