Website Development Help

MineHarvest66

Hello, I am seeking in the Blesta Forum's community to help me out of a deep hole with recent misfortunes with getting my website development done. 

Without going into too long of details basically I had lost 3 developers in about a month's time due to... 
The paid one had basically "half butt" my design even when I requested it to be revision ed. 

While the remainder had fallen due to their personal reasonings (which is completely understand able given both were going to do it at no cost to me due to my problem with the paid developer and the fact that life does sometimes hit us to the fans...). 

Would someone here be willing to help me out on finishing either as a friendly favor or at an alternative agreement? 

Please do PM me if you think you could help and then we can discuss there on an alternative agreement if required. 

Otherwise if you have any general questions feel free to post it here. 

Thank you very much in advance.

17 hours ago, MineHarvest66 said:

Hello, I am seeking in the Blesta Forum's community to help me out of a deep hole with recent misfortunes with getting my website development done. 

Without going into too long of details basically I had lost 3 developers in about a month's time due to... 
The paid one had basically "half butt" my design even when I requested it to be revision ed. 

While the remainder had fallen due to their personal reasonings (which is completely understand able given both were going to do it at no cost to me due to my problem with the paid developer and the fact that life does sometimes hit us to the fans...). 

Would someone here be willing to help me out on finishing either as a friendly favor or at an alternative agreement? 

Please do PM me if you think you could help and then we can discuss there on an alternative agreement if required. 

Otherwise if you have any general questions feel free to post it here. 

Thank you very much in advance.

What are you looking to have completed?

10 minutes ago, evolvewh said:

What are you looking to have completed?

Hello, thank you for taking the time regarding this matter. To reply to this requirement of yours...  

Basically the last developer that I had provided me the works he was able to do before he had "too much on his plate". I am simply asking if anyone would be willing to help me finish it if I provide those files and such.  

Thank anyone in advance who would be willing to hand me this helpful favor in advance. :)

15 hours ago, MineHarvest66 said:

Hello, thank you for taking the time regarding this matter. To reply to this requirement of yours...  

Basically the last developer that I had provided me the works he was able to do before he had "too much on his plate". I am simply asking if anyone would be willing to help me finish it if I provide those files and such.  

Thank anyone in advance who would be willing to hand me this helpful favor in advance. :)

Sorry but I still don't know what development work you actually need done. You'd need to show someone what you have in place already.

I would like to provide a big thanks to @blesbill for not only fulfilling the website's requirements but also taking into my conditions into consideration in order to provide the much needed help further to assure the quality of the finished website. :)   

Of course this wouldn't be possible at all if the Blesta Community didn't exists as well so I would thank the people who maintain and are activity involved this platform too. :blesta: