Active (open) tickets

Artis

Question

5 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Artis said:

Hi, I have a question how to display indicator what tickets are currently open (without answer) as I don't want to click each time on tickets and see how many of them are not answered. 

Just for clarification https://prnt.sc/hv2gij how to show number of unanswered ticket and not ticket that I already answer and they are open?

Probably the most straight forward solution would be to change the status of the ticket when you reply.  Likely you would change it to "awaiting reply".  Then after the client replies it will automatically be transitioned back to the "open" status.

1 hour ago, Jono said:

Probably the most straight forward solution would be to change the status of the ticket when you reply.  Likely you would change it to "awaiting reply".  Then after the client replies it will automatically be transitioned back to the "open" status.

Furthermore it would make it simpler on the client side as well. As the client will be advised "hey we need to see from you in order to help you further if you requires it". 

50 minutes ago, Artis said:

That fix this "issue" however why blesta is not updating this status automatically when I reply to the ticket? Is there any workaround that I don't need to choose this status each time I reply ;)

By default, there's nothing else you can do. While the support system does work overall, it's very light in terms of efficiency features.

5 hours ago, Artis said:

That fix this "issue" however why blesta is not updating this status automatically when I reply to the ticket? Is there any workaround that I don't need to choose this status each time I reply ;)

That I gotta admit should be a feature that at least can be turned on/off. As I agree it should automatically do this when a staff replies to the customer by defualt. Then if another status is used (say "In Progress") then it wouldn't do anything.  

With that said maybe you should consider putting in a feature request for this?