Blesta Now On Trustpilot

Web Hosting UK

Just now, Web Hosting UK said:

Companies can remove "unverified" reviews only if they want (as far as im aware) as you do get some random people wanting to comment or damage a companies reputation. 

I see that is understandable but what I "heard" that genuine bad reviews could be removed by paying TrustPilot a sum of money. I don't know if TrustPilot offers this for a "fee" or if they fall into "brides" to score some "quick cash".  

1 minute ago, MineHarvest66 said:

I see that is understandable but what I "heard" that genuine bad reviews could be removed by paying TrustPilot a sum of money. I don't know if TrustPilot offers this for a "fee" or if they fall into "brides" to score some "quick cash".  

That's a new one, I haven't come across that one before! Companies can use the "notify compliance" flag underneath the message if they think its inappropriate or they haven't bough their product/service.

5 minutes ago, Web Hosting UK said:

That's a new one, I haven't come across that one before! Companies can use the "notify compliance" flag underneath the message if they think its inappropriate or they haven't bough their product/service.

I see well since it was just in WHT sometimes people are less than "smart" to say the least (which is why I quit being there)... So it being a "hoax" is entirely possible. I was just wondering if this actually a "thing" or just that. 

1 minute ago, MineHarvest66 said:

I see well since it was just in WHT sometimes people are less than "smart" to say the least (which is why I quit being there)... So it being a "hoax" is entirely possible. I was just wondering if this actually a "thing" or just that. 

A lot of big companies do you use Trustpilot and its seems to be the best place to get reviews and integrate the code into your website. It does have some good features but I only use the free version and its a great way to show potential customers on your website reviews of your services/products good and bad.

On 1/2/2018 at 2:15 PM, MineHarvest66 said:

I hadn't heard about that with TrustPilot, but I definitely have with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) in the US. They called me up on the phone and basically said that they take care of negative reviews when you have a paid plan, or something of the sort.. the impression I got was that you had to grease the wheels for a positive-er result. Decided right then I'd never give them a cent.

33 minutes ago, Paul said:

I hadn't heard about that with TrustPilot, but I definitely have with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) in the US. They called me up on the phone and basically said that they take care of negative reviews when you have a paid plan, or something of the sort.. the impression I got was that you had to grease the wheels for a positive-er result. Decided right then I'd never give them a cent.

Interesting I keep on "hearing" more and more about BBB being "questionable" at "best". I would personally done the same thing as well.   

As I mentioned later on it could possibly be a "hoax" or even a "hate taste" for TrustPilot given that I only "heard" about that one once.