Stripe Module

nanohits

Question

13 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, nanohits said:

Hi all,

I have added the stripe module and entered all the details along with the key. But in the order process, stripe does not show as a payment method.

Any ideas?

Thanks

You may wish to read this before you use it 

In short unless your servers (that right you need at least two servers for PCI compliance) are PCI compliance I would use a non merchant gateway. Like for example I am using Square for this instead. 

7 minutes ago, nanohits said:

So in short dont waste my time adding Stripe as a payment gateway then.

Why do they have it there then as a module I wonder if its not working properly. Crazy they cant pass all the CC info on to Stripe.

Exactly what I am thinking to be honest. Or at the very least they should tell people that this module has to conform to such standards until they are done "working on it" for the newer one. 

18 minutes ago, MineHarvest66 said:

You are always welcomed, once it configured I believe it works automatically. Failing that you will want to go back to your active order form(s) and tick the box for that gateway. Then you should be on your merry way. :)

Ok I added the gateway and added Stripe to the payment in settings. But when I place an order only Paypal shows as payment type, there is no other option.

Edit just read your message of order form. Checking that now