Blesta and CPanel Auto setup

nanohits

Question

5 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, nanohits said:

Hi All,

I have setup Blesta and also added the Cpanel Module where I entered the login and the Token or remote key. 

Is there anything else I need to do for Blesta to send the Cpanel details to clients after they have ordered or do I need to do any more steps?

Thanks

Look into setting up emails in each package that you created. Assuming you use the username, login detail, and the password "codes" in them then they will obtain such information. 

Ok so I got it to set up the account for me. It sets up the accounts in WHM. But....

However it only send this info via email: Can anyone help me where I can add all the login info that it will send via email?

Hi R,

Your service has been approved and activated. Please keep this email for your records.

13 minutes ago, nanohits said:

Ok so I got it to set up the account for me. It sets up the accounts in WHM. But....

However it only send this info via email: Can anyone help me where I can add all the login info that it will send via email?

Hi R,

Your service has been approved and activated. Please keep this email for your records.

As I mentioned in the PM, you has to do it at the package(s) that you created. For each and every package you has to go into the configuration (where you set the pricing and etc) and create an email that will add below of that email automatically.