License Expired after upgrading

aakash singh

Question

15 answers to this question

Just now, aakash singh said:

After patching Blesta to the latest version my current license got expired. Please suggest what to do?

That may seems odd but I can think of two reasonable things to confirm and look into...  

1. During the process your license could of literally expired. For example if you were doing the updates in between the late night and very early morning of Midnight. With that said you should confirm that your license is "still good" or if an outstanding invoice for it has to be paid off. 

2. Your IP could of changed for one reason or another. Verifies this and if it did run the re validation.  

Other than that then yes that is very bizarre then. 

20 minutes ago, cyandark said:

I want to add my case here too, Since Monday I get the same error every day. My license is owned, purchased in BlestaStore, every day I log on to the Blesta admin panel I have to re-issue the license and enter it again in order to log on to the admin panel.

Screen_Shot_2018_01_18_at_3_45_14_PM.png

Err that not too good, I gotten the license re validated once and they said that normal as long as it validated successfully. But so far no drops for now that is... 

24 minutes ago, MineHarvest66 said:

Err that not too good, I gotten the license re validated once and they said that normal as long as it validated successfully. But so far no drops for now that is... 

It's quite rare, If I enter the license without re-issuing, it always gives me the same error, That my license is not valid for the location of the installation. But I haven't moved my installation to another location.

1 minute ago, cyandark said:

It's quite rare, If I enter the license without re-issuing, it always gives me the same error, That my license is not valid for the location of the installation. But I haven't moved my installation to another location.

But if happening daily for you and it has to be reissued there a problem somewhere or somehow. 

14 minutes ago, cyandark said:

Is it on a cloud hosting service, or is there multiple web servers behind a NAT/load balancer? If so, your IP may be different when you login again.

With your license key, I can check what the IP/domain/server path are, then you can re-issue and we can see if it changes or stays the same.

Another possibility is if you have an IPv4 and IPv6 address, we may need to add the second one manually.

21 minutes ago, Paul said:

Is it on a cloud hosting service, or is there multiple web servers behind a NAT/load balancer? If so, your IP may be different when you login again.

With your license key, I can check what the IP/domain/server path are, then you can re-issue and we can see if it changes or stays the same.

Another possibility is if you have an IPv4 and IPv6 address, we may need to add the second one manually.

My Blesta installation is hosted on a Dedicated Server, without NAT and without Load Balancer, but has IPv4 and IPv6.