Invalid client ID

10RUPTiV

Question

Hi,

We are in the process to upgrade our production setup from 3.6 to latest version.   We manage to move all our plugins and CSS changes and that works fine...  

except one thing that I just tested now... when we are creating a new client, I can't save it as I'm having an error message saying Invalid client ID.

I did a little test.   Use a fresh-stock blesta 4 latest version with our DB without having any plugins moved in...  and same issue.

So looks like to me.  The problem is coming from the data in our database and not the code itself.

The modify a client works fine, so the problem is only when trying to create a new one...

Adding a NEW contact into an active clients works fine.  

5 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, PointPubMedia said:

Hi,

We are in the process to upgrade our production setup from 3.6 to latest version.   We manage to move all our plugins and CSS changes and that works fine...  

except one thing that I just tested now... when we are creating a new client, I can't save it as I'm having an error message saying Invalid client ID.

I did a little test.   Use a fresh-stock blesta 4 latest version with our DB without having any plugins moved in...  and same issue.

So looks like to me.  The problem is coming from the data in our database and not the code itself.

The modify a client works fine, so the problem is only when trying to create a new one...

Adding a NEW contact into an active clients works fine.  

Try to run upgrade via CLI. Seen reports (including my own) where running the upgrade twice / both methods seemed to resolve the issue.

php ./index.php admin/upgrade
----------------------------------------
Blesta CLI Upgrader
Upgrade from 4.2.0-b2 to 4.2.1? (Y/N): Y
40/40 [========================================] 100%
2/2 [========================================] 100%
3/3 [========================================] 100%

Finished.

I did that couple of time... and always having 4.2.0-b2 to 4.2.1

2 minutes ago, PointPubMedia said:

php ./index.php admin/upgrade
Blesta CLI Upgrader
Upgrade from 4.2.0-b2 to 4.2.1? (Y/N): Y
40/40 [========================================] 100%
2/2 [========================================] 100%
3/3 [========================================] 100%

Finished.

I did that couple of time... and always having 4.2.0-b2 to 4.2.1

yeah the 4.2.0-b2 is stored in database you will get that everytime, you have also upgraded via web? /adminportal/upgrade, i only suggested the double upgrade  because it worked for me and one other mate when upgrading to 4.2.0. Sorry I couldnt help more on this topic :(