BlestaCMS 1.2.6 is in development.

Michael

2 minutes ago, Joseph H said:

But would be nice to have A code editor instead of plain text

I'm hoping to have a new one in 1.3.0 but we need some sales so I can invest into it :D haha so i can buy the license and then we need to get it perfectly working. Blesta removed the one included in Blesta's portal and which we use for the articles but because it added <p></p> around everything and strips the top and bottom of the code they removed it. Which is why we don't use it as-well.

18 minutes ago, Joseph H said:
  • PHP Support in Pages

This is something I don't really want at all due to security reasons but a few people want it so I may add it but with a warning. But we need to work out the best way to do it.

2 hours ago, BlestaStore said:

This is something I don't really want at all due to security reasons but a few people want it so I may add it but with a warning. But we need to work out the best way to do it.

That will be great, I have been trying to do some edits today and Meet some road blocks. It's a useful addition.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Joseph H said:

Blog Posts > List new first

I had it on our docs website but it will be in the new readme. Maybe @GosuHost can help us add it in 1.2.6 as a setting?

Open: plugins/blesta_cms/views/default/main_category.pdt

Find:

foreach ($entries as $entry) {

Replace with:

foreach (array_reverse($entries) as $entry) {

11 minutes ago, BlestaStore said:

I had it on our docs website but it will be in the new readme. Maybe @GosuHost can help us add it in 1.2.6 as a setting?

Open: plugins/blesta_cms/views/default/main_category.pdt

Find:

foreach ($entries as $entry) {

Replace with:

foreach (array_reverse($entries) as $entry) {

Thanks mate all good now :)