mutliple invoice generate for same service

mukesh

Question

18 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Tyson said:

I'm not sure I follow. Are you suggesting there is a bug that caused three invoices to be created for the same service?

yes 4-5  days before same issue occur

this happened after when i change invoice date 10 days to 12 days .

yesterday invoice generated these are fine so it is confusing why this happend.

8 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

i think the first invoices was created before you have made the change, and the second invoice was created after you made the change .

no, mail log is recently but this occur from last  10-15 days. 

this happend with other invoices

some day ago

above on top i added 3 invoice generated which is old than , twice invoice screenshot

2 hours ago, mukesh said:

mail log for 3 invoices 

screenshot

3 invoice.png

Also what's interesting about this is that an invoice was sent out twice in the same day. By default invoices are emailed within 5 minutes of being created unless manually sent, and invoice generation happens only once per day. So, an invoice should not have been generated at two different times on the same day unless something was manually messed with.

12 hours ago, Paul said:

Did you ever change the renew date? Changing the renew date backwards can cause an invoice to be generated again. Check also that you only have 1 cron job set up.

i change 15-20 ago,

i change invoice date before renewal from 10 to 12 days after that this issue occur

10 days.png

The only way multiple invoices would be created for the same service is if after it is invoiced the service renew date is not bumped forward. Please check your invoices table and export the records for the following invoices:

Please check your cron log under Tools > Logs > Cron and provide the logs that have a task name of "Create Invoice" Please find and include all such tasks over the past 3 days.

It is interesting that your task is set to run at 9:35, and yet it says it last ran at 9:55.. not sure why it would take 20 minutes to run, that seems excessive for your system size.