Trial installation but with error 500

Sinaptic

Question

Hi, i wanted to try the Blesta trial for my company.

We tryed installing it to a Linux Server and uploaded all the data but when i ho to the page i get this:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Can you help me out? What should i test?

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Sinaptic said:

I deleted the htacces and it works! Thank you very much!

i checked the minumum requirements and the "The mailparse extension is required for parsing incoming emails." is the only one with an exclamation mark. Some hints for that?

depends on your installation but the error being removed by removing .htaccess means the Apache Rewrite isn't working probably.

35 minutes ago, Sinaptic said:

I deleted the htacces and it works! Thank you very much!

i checked the minumum requirements and the "The mailparse extension is required for parsing incoming emails." is the only one with an exclamation mark. Some hints for that?

That is only if you decides to use PHP for mailing. Which you should opt for SMTP at all costs instead.