Is there a way to only send Ticket Response to the Contact that submitted it?

Jason Ryan

Question

Hello -

When Accounts are created, typically the "business owner" is the primary Account Contact, however more often I am adding additional Contacts to the account for their Support Personnel and every time a response is submitted to a Ticket, the Primary Account Holder also gets an email. Is there a way to have it where if there is more then one Contact on the account, you can designate who Ticket Responses go to? I thought they only went back to the person who submitted the ticket but it was brought to me attention that the Primary Account Holder gets them as well.

Maybe this needs to be a Feature Request for the Support Manager Plugin?

Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

On 2/2/2018 at 7:33 AM, viablethought said:

Hello -

When Accounts are created, typically the "business owner" is the primary Account Contact, however more often I am adding additional Contacts to the account for their Support Personnel and every time a response is submitted to a Ticket, the Primary Account Holder also gets an email. Is there a way to have it where if there is more then one Contact on the account, you can designate who Ticket Responses go to? I thought they only went back to the person who submitted the ticket but it was brought to me attention that the Primary Account Holder gets them as well.

Maybe this needs to be a Feature Request for the Support Manager Plugin?

Thanks in advance.

As of right now, it's not possible. The Support Plugin is very light right now and really only covers the basics.

33 minutes ago, evolvewh said:

As of right now, it's not possible. The Support Plugin is very light right now and really only covers the basics.

Well yeah, but maybe it is time to expand on what is there and make Blesta better... which is more less the point of "Feature Requests". I would like to see an expansion of the Support Plugin to include more functionality that gives everyone the flexibility they need :)