CentovaCast

thehoster4you

Question

Hi i have installed blesta a week a go and i am playing with centova module.

I have already customers on my centovacast and it wil be nice to get this also in blesta. now i have created te packages. i can set the packages onder the client his name only i can not use the centova module for blesta because i cannot set the login name and password from centova users in blesta

thanks

Remon Vrijs
The Hoster 4 You

40 minutes ago, thehoster4you said:

Hi i have installed blesta a week a go and i am playing with centova module.

I have already customers on my centovacast and it wil be nice to get this also in blesta. now i have created te packages. i can set the packages onder the client his name only i can not use the centova module for blesta because i cannot set the login name and password from centova users in blesta

thanks

Remon Vrijs
The Hoster 4 You

There no manual inputs that you can put? For Cpanel/WHM all I would has to do is click "manage" underneath each service and then apply the credentials there.  

54 minutes ago, thehoster4you said:

here you can see what there is happening.

with stap 1 if i dont use a hostname i get the error that i need to add a hostname.

stap 2 is when i add a hostname en the correct port from examplec in centova.

so you can see i can not change the username and password.

scherm stap 1.png

scherm stap 2.png

In the second one you did what you were supposed to. Now to change it AGAIN, just repeat that process but only change what you want then there you go. 

23 minutes ago, thehoster4you said:

i'm working with the centova module that comes with blesta. i have also seen other centova modules. is this possible the problem?

Blesta's module doesn't allow you to change it, if Centova cast allows you to change it in theirs it may not be in the API. best to ask @Paul

It looks like you can't with the Blesta module:

'hostname' => !empty($vars['centovacast_hostname']) ? $vars['centovacast_hostname'] : null,
            'username' => $this->generateUsername($vars['centovacast_hostname']),
            'adminpassword' => $this->generatePassword(),
            'sourcepassword' => $this->generatePassword(),
            'title' => !empty($vars['centovacast_title']) ? $vars['centovacast_title'] : null,
            'genre' => !empty($vars['centovacast_genre']) ? $vars['centovacast_genre'] : null,
            'ipaddress' => !empty($vars['centovacast_ipaddress'])
                ? $vars['centovacast_ipaddress']
                : $row->meta->ipaddress,
            'port' => !empty($vars['centovacast_port']) ? $vars['centovacast_port'] : 'auto',
            'email' => !empty($vars['centovacast_email']) ? $vars['centovacast_email'] : null,
            'url' => !empty($vars['centovacast_hostname']) ? 'http://' . $vars['centovacast_hostname'] : null,
            'autostart' => 1

Looking at the API it's possible to add it in the module:

usesource (int)
Specifies whether or not the stream uses autoDJ capabilities. For reseller accounts, this is the default setting used for all of the reseller's clients, and if set to 0 the reseller cannot create autoDJ-enabled accounts at all.

Possible values include:

0 - Use of autoDJ is permitted, but disabled by default
1 - Use of autoDJ is permitted, and enabled by default
2 - Use of autoDJ is prohibited (live source must be used)

http://www.centova.com/doc/cast/internals/API_Reference/system_class_method_reference#common_settings_that_can