CentovaCast

thehoster4you

Question

Hi i have installed blesta a week a go and i am playing with centova module.

I have already customers on my centovacast and it wil be nice to get this also in blesta. now i have created te packages. i can set the packages onder the client his name only i can not use the centova module for blesta because i cannot set the login name and password from centova users in blesta

thanks

Remon Vrijs
The Hoster 4 You

2 hours ago, BlestaStore said:

It looks like you can't with the Blesta module:

'hostname' => !empty($vars['centovacast_hostname']) ? $vars['centovacast_hostname'] : null,
            'username' => $this->generateUsername($vars['centovacast_hostname']),
            'adminpassword' => $this->generatePassword(),
            'sourcepassword' => $this->generatePassword(),
            'title' => !empty($vars['centovacast_title']) ? $vars['centovacast_title'] : null,
            'genre' => !empty($vars['centovacast_genre']) ? $vars['centovacast_genre'] : null,
            'ipaddress' => !empty($vars['centovacast_ipaddress'])
                ? $vars['centovacast_ipaddress']
                : $row->meta->ipaddress,
            'port' => !empty($vars['centovacast_port']) ? $vars['centovacast_port'] : 'auto',
            'email' => !empty($vars['centovacast_email']) ? $vars['centovacast_email'] : null,
            'url' => !empty($vars['centovacast_hostname']) ? 'http://' . $vars['centovacast_hostname'] : null,
            'autostart' => 1

Looking at the API it's possible to add it in the module:

usesource (int)
Specifies whether or not the stream uses autoDJ capabilities. For reseller accounts, this is the default setting used for all of the reseller's clients, and if set to 0 the reseller cannot create autoDJ-enabled accounts at all.

Possible values include:

0 - Use of autoDJ is permitted, but disabled by default
1 - Use of autoDJ is permitted, and enabled by default
2 - Use of autoDJ is prohibited (live source must be used)

http://www.centova.com/doc/cast/internals/API_Reference/system_class_method_reference#common_settings_that_can

so i need to modify the blesta module to create a autodj?

8 minutes ago, thehoster4you said:

so i need to modify the blesta module to create a autodj?

you can ask the guys to add it or you can add it yourself.

If you ant to enable it by default you can add 

'autostart' => 1,
'usesource' => 1

in: /components/modules/centovacast/centovacast.php

you can also make a custom field and have it editable by following what the other values are. If you can code you could add a configurable option to the module and make the package have a charge for autodj.

On 2/9/2018 at 8:59 AM, BlestaStore said:

'autostart' => 1,
'usesource' => 1

you can also make a custom field and have it editable by following what the other values are. If you can code you could add a configurable option to the module and make the package have a charge for autodj.

On 2/9/2018 at 9:03 AM, thehoster4you said:

thanks i wil ask the guys to update this

that is already implemented in my module though since I implemented all "useful" api functions of centovacast in it.

On 2/9/2018 at 6:59 AM, BlestaStore said:

'autostart' => 1,
'usesource' => 1

If this is a useful update, someone could submit a pull request to https://github.com/blesta/module-centovacast

I give up,

So we can't select any options in the CentovaCast module that's included in Blesta?
And there is no settings to create either a live stream without autodj features, or a live stream with autodj features.

I mean, when a Centova stream is created, there are 4 options right?
A shoutcast stream with no autodj (just for live streaming)
A shoutcast stream with autodj (stream live or use autodj)
An Icecast stream with no autodj, or an Icecast stream with autodj.
So shouldn't there e a few more options for provisioning these types of accounts?

From what I can see you can only create a stream with autodj included,
There is a disk quota, so I'm assuming every stream account gets autodj features?

There's no password field either, for when you're adding a service to a client's account manually.

Or do I need a completely different module.extension?

3 hours ago, EMar said:

I give up,

So we can't select any options in the CentovaCast module that's included in Blesta?
And there is no settings to create either a live stream without autodj features, or a live stream with autodj features.

I mean, when a Centova stream is created, there are 4 options right?
A shoutcast stream with no autodj (just for live streaming)
A shoutcast stream with autodj (stream live or use autodj)
An Icecast stream with no autodj, or an Icecast stream with autodj.
So shouldn't there e a few more options for provisioning these types of accounts?

From what I can see you can only create a stream with autodj included,
There is a disk quota, so I'm assuming every stream account gets autodj features?

There's no password field either, for when you're adding a service to a client's account manually.

Or do I need a completely different module.extension?

Have you tried the latest centovacast module from https://github.com/blesta/module-centovacast ? It was updated 28 days ago, so this is a newer version than is included with the current Blesta release.