Logicboxes considerate error response as success response

Blesta Addons

we have found that logicboxes making services active even if the logicboxes return error message

{"actiontypedesc":"Registration of xxxxxx.com for 1 year","entityid":"80589671","actionstatus":"InvoicePaid","status":"InvoicePaid","eaqid":"475644399","error":"Order Locked for Processing, Please contact Support","description":"xxxxxx.com","actiontype":"AddNewDomain","actionstatusdesc":"Order Locked In Processing."}

this is not the first time we front this, and w enter to activate the domain manually, normally this should be accted as error .

You wouldn't happen to have a link to their API documentation would you?

Also, do you know what the status "InvoicePaid" means? Did LogicBoxes perform an action on that domain?

The current API rejects failed or error status responses. It seems like LogicBoxes performed some type of action (i.e. "InvoicePaid") for the order/domain, but I'm not sure. It would be helpful to take a look at their API docs and see what other statuses they could return too.

12 minutes ago, Tyson said:

You wouldn't happen to have a link to their API documentation would you?

Also, do you know what the status "InvoicePaid" means? Did LogicBoxes perform an action on that domain?

The current API rejects failed or error status responses. It seems like LogicBoxes performed some type of action (i.e. "InvoicePaid") for the order/domain, but I'm not sure. It would be helpful to take a look at their API docs and see what other statuses they could return too.

the same error appear also in renew

{"actiontypedesc":"Renewal of xxxxxxxx.com for 1 year","entityid":"74844580","actionstatus":"InvoicePaid","status":"InvoicePaid","eaqid":"475683504","error":"Renewal action locked in processing; will be automatically processed by the system.","description":"xxxxxxx.com","actiontype":"RenewDomain","actionstatusdesc":"Order Locked In Processing."}

after some search i found some information, the action was well recieved by logicboxes, but isn't executed successfully, the logicboxes will re-try the action every 15min or less until the action is executed successfully .

if we resend the command via API we get a error that a action already exist for that domain

{xxxxxxxxx.com={domainname=You have already added a renew order for this domain}}

31 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

the same error appear also in renew

{"actiontypedesc":"Renewal of xxxxxxxx.com for 1 year","entityid":"74844580","actionstatus":"InvoicePaid","status":"InvoicePaid","eaqid":"475683504","error":"Renewal action locked in processing; will be automatically processed by the system.","description":"xxxxxxx.com","actiontype":"RenewDomain","actionstatusdesc":"Order Locked In Processing."}

after some search i found some information, the action was well recieved by logicboxes, but isn't executed successfully, the logicboxes will re-try the action every 15min or less until the action is executed successfully .

if we resend the command via API we get a error that a action already exist for that domain

{xxxxxxxxx.com={domainname=You have already added a renew order for this domain}}

From what you describe, it sounds like Blesta should treat LogicBoxes' response as a success in that case, otherwise the domain could renew on LogicBoxes 15 minutes later, but not be updated in Blesta.

12 hours ago, Tyson said:

From what you describe, it sounds like Blesta should treat LogicBoxes' response as a success in that case, otherwise the domain could renew on LogicBoxes 15 minutes later, but not be updated in Blesta.

This behavior lead to another issue, if i remember well, a renewal domain command was sent from blesta, then domain remain in processing for a while time then failed, after some weeks the client claim about their domain was not renewed, when we have chacked we found the domain has a success response in blesta but we have not find any trace in logicboxes, until we found a email from logicboxes platform say the renewal was failed . we have paid about 150$ to restore the domain for the client .

we need a solid automatization, the other competitor manage this case 100%, they send a request in every cron to check if the operation was really successfully or not, if not they send the command again, and send email to staff for notification, the domain xxx still not renewed, registered .