Issue updating Whois with Logicboxes

evolvewh

Question

13 answers to this question

This was the Output for the log and it happens on the admin side as well.

https://httpapi.com/api/contacts/modify.json
{"status":"ERROR","message":"Feature deprecated. Please refer to KB link"}

I am not certain but I think is because the module does not support the new procedures put in place December 2016 by ICANN

3 hours ago, activa said:

The logicboxes use a old function . I suggest using logicboxes reloaded from BA it has all fixed with domain forwarding and dns management .

The important this you dont need to install it and change package, just overwrite the core logicboxes file with it and you are fine.

This doesn't create any new tables and uses the same structure that the core module uses? That would be great if this is true.

11 hours ago, evolvewh said:

This doesn't create any new tables and uses the same structure that the core module uses? That would be great if this is true.

Yes, is true, just overwrite the core files with our files and you are done, when you want to switch again to the core module, just delete our files and upload core files, is easy ... :blesta:

43 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

Yes, is true, just overwrite the core files with our files and you are done, when you want to switch again to the core module, just delete our files and upload core files, is easy ... :blesta:

Sounds great. I just made payment and I'm waiting for the service to activate.