Promoting/Marketing on a Tight Budget?

MineHarvest66

Hello, as I recently just did major rework of all my company's things from the website down the server itself I believe what I am needing a boost is people knowing that "I exists". 

Does anyone have some success with sources which are at least no more than a couple bucks a month to get results? 

I know Social Media is a "thing" but unfortunately I don't see that "right" for my business at the time... Given that I don't have a "consist" amount of content to keep a "page" there "active". 

So if anyone have any ideas or recommendations on what I could do to get my brand "out there" without "breaking the bank" that would be great. 

It would really depend on your type of business I would think.  I wouldn't put down the social media through just because you can't put out content daily doesn't mean it won't be of help for you still.

Just post things relevant to the industry you are in, for example at times I just share NZ police posts regarding cyber safety.

7 minutes ago, WebhostingNZ.com said:

It would really depend on your type of business I would think.  I wouldn't put down the social media through just because you can't put out content daily doesn't mean it won't be of help for you still.

Just post things relevant to the industry you are in, for example at times I just share NZ police posts regarding cyber safety.

I see what you means, I may has to give it a go sometime with that said. :) 

My tip would be to try and get yourself everywhere including forums, blogs and social media, the more the better.

For long term results i'd get an SEO company that can get you into the first page on Google for your chosen keywords.

Start a blog on your website also discussing Web Hosting topics to get more potential views/customers coming to your website.

Check out whtop.com and hostadvice.com as a couple of examples where you can generate some traffic from them depending on your prices.