What Domain Reseller works best with Blesta?

espservices

Question

Hi all,

Just starting to use Blesta and want to sell domains and also SSL certificates. I see that Blesta already have some build-in plugins for this and I also see on the marketplace some other plugins. 

I don't have any special preference on a Domain Reseller company. I just want the one where the integration works flawless with Blesta.

Thanks

19 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, espservices said:

Sorry for my language... but WTF! After reading the description of your plugin, it makes the Blesta build-in plugin seem as handicapped...

Is your plugin fully comaptible with PHP 7.1 + MariaDB 10.1? Thanks

For php 7.1, yes.

for MariaDB 10.1 you should ask blesta team, as this related to blesta itself, but i think is supported .

10 hours ago, BlestaStore said:

If you want Logicboxes I recommend NetEarthOne, otherwise I use OpenSRS

Im a newbie at selling domains (never done it before). Can you please clarify me if Logiboxes is used and compatible with multiple domain registrar? Any list available? 

Also regarding Namecheap, I'm usng them at the moment for some personal domains and like the overall service and prices. But I don't see on their website any kind of domain reseller program. Also one final question, what plugin do you use with namecheap?

1 minute ago, Blesta Addons said:

For php 7.1, yes.

for MariaDB 10.1 you should ask blesta team, as this related to blesta itself, but i think is supported .

Im using MariaDB 10.1 with Blesta and all seems to be working properly. But maybe someone from Blesta team can confirm this?

1 minute ago, espservices said:

Im a newbie at selling domains (never done it before). Can you please clarify me if Logiboxes is used and compatible with multiple domain registrar? Any list available? 

Also regarding Namecheap, I'm usng them at the moment for some personal domains and like the overall service and prices. But I don't see on their website any kind of domain reseller program. Also one final question, what plugin do you use with namecheap?

You can resell domains with Namecheap via the module on Blesta but you have to get a api account with them.

As for Logicboxes:

- ResellerClub (EIG)

- NetEarthOne

- ResellBiz

are the ones I know, but there's loads.

I read on this forum that Blesta is lacking some important features in terms of domain selling/managment and that tgey are working on it. I think I read that they will release a new plugin during this year.

So taking in account the new domain plugin that Blesta team will release, with what domain reseller providers will this new plugin be compatible? I prefer to use now a plugin that will be future proof compatible with Blesta new domain update.

8 minutes ago, espservices said:

I read on this forum that Blesta is lacking some important features in terms of domain selling/managment and that tgey are working on it. I think I read that they will release a new plugin during this year.

So taking in account the new domain plugin that Blesta team will release, with what domain reseller providers will this new plugin be compatible? I prefer to use now a plugin that will be future proof compatible with Blesta new domain update.

when that comes all you'll have to do is install a plugin and then the module for the domain registrar from what I make out of it.
As it's going to be a domain management plugin and every registrar module will be re-coded to the new system.

5 hours ago, BlestaStore said:

when that comes all you'll have to do is install a plugin and then the module for the domain registrar from what I make out of it.
As it's going to be a domain management plugin and every registrar module will be re-coded to the new system.

if this is what blesta team preparing, is a catastrophe for us. Domains should remain as services like they are now.

10 hours ago, espservices said:

They will release this year? Forget about it, they are saying that from every year :)

6 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

if this is what blesta team preparing, is a catastrophe for us. Domains should remain as services like they are now.

The actual services will stay as services just will have their own widget for domains. But remember this is just what I think is going to happen from my talks with Paul but what I think and what Paul and the team does are two different things :)