How do I uncancel a client's cancelled service?

Chris van der Westhuizen

Question

Hi All.  One of our employees decided it was happy hunting day... cancelling a lot of client's services by mistake, but does not have the option to Activate them anymore.

Is there a reason they cannot/shouldn't be able to be activated again? My current solution I thought would be to edit the client's service record through mysql by changing the status to suspend and remove the canceled date, then go through the GUI and change the service's state to active again. will this do?  By doing so I don't loose the valuable blissradius history if I would have created a new service.

Kind regards, Chris

2 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Chris van der Westhuizen said:

Hi All.  One of our employees decided it was happy hunting day... cancelling a lot of client's services by mistake, but does not have the option to Activate them anymore.

Is there a reason they cannot/shouldn't be able to be activated again? My current solution I thought would be to edit the client's service record through mysql by changing the status to suspend and remove the canceled date, then go through the GUI and change the service's state to active again. will this do?  By doing so I don't loose the valuable blissradius history if I would have created a new service.

Kind regards, Chris

Check My admin tools plugin ; it has a feature to re activate a canceled service .