Centova Cast Module Adding a service to an existing client account

EMar

Hi,

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the usage of the add service option.
But say for example I want to add a Centova Cast account to an existing client in Blesta,
I already have the Centova Cast account created in Centova admin panel, the account won't be created automatically.
I clicked on a client's profile and clicked add service, unticked Provision using the CentovaCast module.
Shouldn't there be an option to add the Admin Password for this account also?

On 3/18/2018 at 11:03 PM, EMar said:

Hi,

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the usage of the add service option.
But say for example I want to add a Centova Cast account to an existing client in Blesta,
I already have the Centova Cast account created in Centova admin panel, the account won't be created automatically.
I clicked on a client's profile and clicked add service, unticked Provision using the CentovaCast module.
Shouldn't there be an option to add the Admin Password for this account also?

Once it's added in Blesta, click Manage to edit the service after. There may be additional fields that you can save more details, just remember to uncheck "Use Module" again when updating the record. I'm not sure what there is offhand for Centova, but it's the same process regardless of module, though the module does determine what fields you will see and can update.