Hide fields in Contact Information / Register or Log in form

EMar

Hi,

How do you remove some of those default fields during the signup / order summary process?
Also I saw an option somewhere to allow the user to use email or username when signing up, where is that? I only want them to signup/login with email.

Authentication

Use email as username
Specify a username

7 hours ago, EMar said:

Hi,

How do you remove some of those default fields during the signup / order summary process?
Also I saw an option somewhere to allow the user to use email or username when signing up, where is that? I only want them to signup/login with email.

Authentication

Use email as username
Specify a username

You can edit the View files and remove the fields from them 
if your using the Standard order form for your Client Registration the .pdts to edit would be /plugins/order/views/templates/standard/types/registration

Sorry I should have been clearer,
I was referring to that other signup form when a user is going through the checkout, they have a similar form to fill out.

I see what you mean now, about the registration form, that worked, all I do now is set a link in the menu I guess.
BTW can we move those fields to left or right? as I remove some fields they are all assigned to the left side.

16 minutes ago, EMar said:

Sorry I should have been clearer,
I was referring to that other signup form when a user is going through the checkout, they have a similar form to fill out.

I see what you mean now, about the registration form, that worked, all I do now is set a link in the menu I guess.
BTW can we move those fields to left or right? as I remove some fields they are all assigned to the left side.

These are also customizable depending on which form it will be in the standard order plugin or your theme pdts