Can't connect with Centova Cast module

EMar

Trying to connect a server with no luck, is it the root server login or the admin panel login for centova?
I have the server IP whitelisted.

My trial will end soon and I haven't tested it properly yet.

On testing the checkout process:

An internal error occurred. The module row is unavailable.

That error regarding the module row being unavailable sounds like an issue with the package. Is the package configured to use the Centovacast module and a specific server (i.e. the module row)? Is a server configured for the module under Settings > Modules > Centovacast (Manage button)?

If your trial is about to expire, email sales at blesta.com and we'll be happy to extend it for you to finish testing the software. :blesta:

Hi,

The package is linked to the Centova module yes, and I created a server group,
I don't have any server in that group yet, as I can't get it to connect to the server.
Maybe that's why I'm seeing the module row error, no server connected to finish the checkout process.
Anyone want to take a look at my server setup, maybe I need to create another hostname or something.

19 hours ago, EMar said:

Hi,

The package is linked to the Centova module yes, and I created a server group,
I don't have any server in that group yet, as I can't get it to connect to the server.
Maybe that's why I'm seeing the module row error, no server connected to finish the checkout process.
Anyone want to take a look at my server setup, maybe I need to create another hostname or something.

Under Settings > Company > Modules > CentovaCast (Manage), there is an Add Server button. Did you add a CentovaCast server this way? The form looks like the screenshot below:

centovacast-server.png

1 minute ago, EMar said:

Yes that's where I'm at Settings > Company > Modules > CentovaCast (Manage)

And you clicked Add Server, and entered your server details? I ask because your package error seems to indicate there is no server set up within the module.