Add details on checkout for configurable options

evolvewh

During the checkout process, it would be nice to be able to add a description about each configurable option if we wanted to. For example, if we were offering cPanel transfers, a brief description could be added underneath it.

I've attached a screenshot from a competitor to give an example.

Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 7.56.04 AM.png

6 hours ago, evolvewh said:

During the checkout process, it would be nice to be able to add a description about each configurable option if we wanted to. For example, if we were offering cPanel transfers, a brief description could be added underneath it.

I've attached a screenshot from a competitor to give an example.

Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 7.56.04 AM.png

Mind including a screenshot of the form in the admin area where that is defined? We would be open to a description field.

1 hour ago, evolvewh said:

I would if I had access to their admin area! I saw it on the InMotion website.

Can you link to their order form, I'm curious how they constructed the HTML. I'm guessing it's just a section below the radio button, in which case it would be difficult to do for every radio button. AndI thought you meant a Blesta competitor. :P 

7 hours ago, Paul said:

Can you link to their order form, I'm curious how they constructed the HTML. I'm guessing it's just a section below the radio button, in which case it would be difficult to do for every radio button. AndI thought you meant a Blesta competitor. :P 

They don't use Blesta.  This is a generic feature request.

14 hours ago, Paul said:

Here's the link:

https://secureorder.inmotionhosting.com/order-process#hosting

Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 7.29.20 AM.png