[Plugin] Notification Center

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Hello All Blestars.

we are happy to announce the release of our new wanted plugin, Notification Center. this plugin will allow admin to set wish action/event he should alerted by in some apps .

the plugin is modular and can accept more apps in the future, any developer can write it own app inside the plugin, is totally easy, just check one of our ready app like slack .

at the moment the plugin is in beta and testing period, we have add only 2 apps now (Slack Via API token, and Slack via Webhooks) .

Apps Added Until Now :

Slack Via API token
Slack via Webhooks
Alert Popup Notification (Dashboard)
Telegram
Pushover
Hipchat
Discord
Onesignal (Soon)

img.png

img.png

Slack Notifiactions

img.png

Dashboard Notifications

img.png

Telegram  Notifications

notification-6.png

this  plugin requiere the VIP (Gold) subscription .

Order Link

as always the installtion steps is :
1 - download the file from client area .
2 - upload the notification folder inside plugin directory .
3 - goto plugins , and install Notification Center.
4 - enjoy the content .

20 hours ago, activa said:

What about new/update tickets alert? And new order alert?

at now, the support manager and the order plugin hasn't a events . you should request from Blesta to add events to support manager plugin and order plugin,i believe we have already requested this, as they are the most used plugins in Blesta .

But if this will not happen soon from Blesta team, maybe we will look to this to see what we can do in this subject .

20 hours ago, activa said:

Onesignal app will send notification to mobile phone ?

In the first release it will only support browsers notification .

for mobiles,  we are working in a hybrid application for mobiles, once finished we will upload it to google store and apple store, it has no relation with this plugin, it will have it own licensing system and price .

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, turner2f said:

@activa

Concerning SMS Text alerts to your mobile phone with email piping via your C-Panel host, you can try this at ...

https://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7889-how-to-setup-email-piping-with-c-panel-and-get-sms-text-alerts/

For FREE. ?

==================

this option is only for USA, and only for cpanel servers .

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, si458 said:

a notification option for SMS by TextLocal would be amazing!

http://api.txtlocal.com/docs/sendsms

it would allow us to enter the clients mobile number and the platform then texts the client when bills are due, etc, just like the emails!

i will add this to our todo list, and will reply when i get speaking with the guys.

EDIT : this option is for clients and not admins or staff . i think this will need us to make more change in the plugin or write a new plugin for the SMS part.

11 hours ago, Joseph H said:

Thanks for the awesome work. 

I have tried telegram but for some reason it's not working. Created the bot ok, Added the API Token, and bot name. But no notification are sent to telegram.

Hello Sir

in the row you should add Api token (without the 'bot' leading) and the channel name with the @ leading, if your channel called Joseph_h you should enter @Joseph_h .

another thing is to add the boot as administrator of your channel .

How to add the bot as administrator to my channel?

The process it’s simple, you first need to go to your info channel and click on Administrators, By clicking on Add administrator you will be prompt with a search section, search your bot by using the format @yourbotname

21 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

i will add this to our todo list, and will reply when i get speaking with the guys.

EDIT : this option is for clients and not admins or staff . i think this will need us to make more change in the plugin or write a new plugin for the SMS part.

That would be great.

The tutorial I wrote concerning sending SMS Text alerts to your mobile phone with email piping via your C-Panel host, at ...

https://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7889-how-to-setup-email-piping-with-c-panel-and-get-sms-text-alerts/

Works for admins only concerning tickets that come in.

The text are received as SMS ( not MMS ). And it's free since it's being "piped" via C-Panel.

Which is great ( ... for now ).

=====

Whereas if your plugin could send text to clients ( and as MMS ) would be even better.

And even better than that would be if we could get the messages to be sent using " piping via C-Panel " ( since it's free ).

Look forward to seeing if the plugin will do this.

;)

3 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

Hello Sir

in the row you should add Api token (without the 'bot' leading) and the channel name with the @ leading, if your channel called Joseph_h you should enter @Joseph_h .

another thing is to add the boot as administrator of your channel .

How to add the bot as administrator to my channel?

The process it’s simple, you first need to go to your info channel and click on Administrators, By clicking on Add administrator you will be prompt with a search section, search your bot by using the format @yourbotname

Thanks got it working...

Just a suggestion. Please add change log in your website. We see updates but no idea what changed, also some tutorials would be very helpful. cheers

16 hours ago, Joseph H said:

Thanks got it working...

Just a suggestion. Please add change log in your website. We see updates but no idea what changed, also some tutorials would be very helpful. cheers

we will redesign our website and pages totally after we complete the credit note plugin and observium module .

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Paul said:

You might consider porting these over to the official Messenger system. See https://docs.blesta.com/display/dev/Messengers It currently only supports order notifications and ticket notifications, but more will be added. :)

we have some overloaded calendar for other projects, but in our mind to port them all when Blesta messengers support all events.