How to remove the name from Ticket Support System

Google Me Now

Question

I am trying out Blesta to see if it works better than our current setup. So far, very good. 

However, I would like to edit certain aspects of the "open source" code to make it more keen to my customers and company image. With that said, where can I find to remove the staff name entirely from the client ticket? 

As shown in the attachment, I'd like to only show the Support Staff portion.

Thank you in advance to the team.

ask.PNG

8 answers to this question

/plugins/support_manager/views/default/client_tickets_reply.pdt  is the file you want to edit. Search for the term "gravatar". You'll want to comment out that line to not display any gravatar associated with your email. Then, comment out the line 2 lines below that one that contains $this->Html->concat('  ', $first_name, $last_name);

That should do it, I think, but you may need to comment out more lines below that, I haven't tested it.

Go to:

/plugins/support_manager/views/default/client_tickets_reply.pdt

Find:

<strong><?php echo $this->Html->concat(' ', $first_name, $last_name);?></strong>

Replace with:

<php if($this->Html->ifSet($reply->staff_id) == '' && $this->Html->ifSet($reply->staff_id) == 0){ ?>
<strong><?php echo $this->Html->concat(' ', $first_name, $last_name);?></strong>
<?php } ?>

Or remove the bit Paul said lol

12 minutes ago, Paul said:

/plugins/support_manager/views/default/client_tickets_reply.pdt  is the file you want to edit. Search for the term "gravatar". You'll want to comment out that line to not display any gravatar associated with your email. Then, comment out the line 2 lines below that one that contains $this->Html->concat('  ', $first_name, $last_name);

That should do it, I think, but you may need to comment out more lines below that, I haven't tested it.

11 minutes ago, BlestaStore said:

Go to:

/plugins/support_manager/views/default/client_tickets_reply.pdt

Find:

Replace with:

<php if($this->Html->ifSet($reply->staff_id) == '' && $this->Html->ifSet($reply->staff_id) == 0){ ?>
<?php } ?>

Or remove the bit Paul said lol

Thank you to both.

1 hour ago, turner2f said:

Hello,

Prior to version 4.11.2 there used to be a way to change the Gravatar within tickets section for the client.

Gravatar image has only ever been able to be replaced or overridden by editing the code, there's no UI option to disable it. We would be open to implementing a feature where staff and clients can upload their own profile image rather than using Gravatar if you'd like to make a feature request at https://requests.blesta.com